1/4/2017

We were in this big school building in the library and we found this off limits room. I got curious as to what was inside and we found a stamp making workshop full of old books, stamps and letters. Then a woman came and shoved us away because we weren't allowed in there and we ran.
Then, a few days later, the whole year was invited to go to the library and have a special workshop - the stamps! We had to all dress in olden day clothing and were assigned jobs. I was a stamp maker, so I had to carve the stamps and cook them on the fire, Megan was the same. The other jobs were paper seller, stamper and post sender. I began to create my first stamp which was a circle shape, like a long cylinder. I didn't cook it for long enough so it was a little bit too floppy. It was sad.
Despite my difficulties, I decided that I would use this stamp because I had spent hours creating it, and it was my first. I walked over to the counter to collect some paper and an envelope, along with a fancy little quill to write the contents with, and Luke served me - but he was not dressed as he was supposed to be as there were not enough boy costumes so he was wearing a dress and a bonnet. Megan, Georgia, Sam, Isaac, Harry, Eddie and I were all crying with laughter because he looked stupid. It was funny.
After I'd completed the day, a man came in to the room as we were all sitting round the sides on the benches and told me to get a bus home - but it was not my usual bus. This one was to go through a road which was off limits to everyone, but I got it anyway.
We were driving down this dark and dusty road when we came across a house that hadn't been there before, the bus driver was very distracted by this and decided that we should step out and have a look at it, so we did. We opened the old creaky door and walked inside and found ourselves on the top floor. I looked around to talk to the driver but he had disappeared, and then I heard footsteps. These were shortly followed by the sounds of people talking. I could see them emerging one by one out of another door, all dressed in black costumes. Spitter, Harvey, Cameron, Caitlin, Jade, Sam Plumb and Matt. The strangest one of these was Matt, he was dressed in a black umbrella costume with a strange hat on his head. BRILLIANT! I had to take a photo for Megan, so I did. It was beautiful.
She then decided to come and join me and appeared next to me, so we headed back down the stairs and out of the door towards home. Then we came across anther two new houses, both of which looked strangely disturbing.
Mehwish was stood outside of them waiting for us, and then our trip knocked on the first ones door. This house looked a lot scarier than the second, but we decided to test this one first. The door opened with no one behind it and we stepped inside. It was very dark, but we could make out objects. Nothing happened, which made us think that there was definitely no one inside, but we were wrong. Through one of the Windows we saw him. Jacob Sartorius's face. Scary.
We ran out of the house and to the next, which did have someone inside to show us around, but they kept sniggering at something and as we neared the door once again, a scary jack in the box opened and Mehwish fainted.
We left the house and Mehwish behind and headed down the hill which was leading to my house. There we saw Cameron (the better one) flying a remote control helicopter from inside a little den and we said "Good job!" to him. Then we saw a picnic bench with the costume bunch stood around it, they were all staring at us, with Hannah who we had collected along the way, intensely. And then the dream ended.