12/8/2017

we were at a tourist place in a forestry area of the U.K. just looking at everything when we came across a tree stump that he some writing on it. we read it and it told us to stand on top and shout take me there so we did. it took us to this dark snowy area with plenty of gravestones and half destroyed houses. we walked around them finding fireplaces that were still lit, broken rocking chairs, newspapers, dolls and beds. it was very strange. then we came across a little statue of an apple and as there was no one around we decided to pick it up and take it home. we did so.
after we had been at home for a while we heard some very faint footsteps coming from the room where we had put the apple and we decided to investigate - there was a young girl with a pink dress on in the room. she came from the apple. she told us all about the fire that destroyed her village of upper wiltsham in the 60s.

she wanted to go back there, see all her friends so we agreed to take her back. once we were at the place we had a problem, we couldn't find the stump that we used to get there. we had to wonder even further. when we finally came across it everything returned normal. Gracie disappeared never to be seen again. but for us, another adventure was beginning. we didn't go through the stump the second time, instead we carried on walking around the park. a movie was playing.
the movie started off with a bunch of fairies hidden in an area of long long grass. suddenly a girl who the boy fairy (known as a sparrowman), cole, had seen before and liked came along. this girl was accompanied by a man named Liam who looked quite evil. the girl turned to look right at Cole who by this time was hovering above the grass to get a good view. then something weird started to happen, cole's arms and legs started to grow, his body too. the girl was doing this. she was asking cole "isn't this better... wouldn't you rather be a human man" to which he responded, "never"
this only made Liam angrier, you see, Liam wanted cole's powers - if he turns into a man they would be transferred to him and he would become the most powerful human to ever live... if the thing like before didn't happen.
in Liam's anger the lost control, he had some powers already and turned into an octopus, wound his arms around the girl and squeezed as hard as he could in an attempt to convince cole. he used his powers to sent a dart into Liam - killing him.
the girl fell to the floor in a lake, and Liam transformed back into his human, but dead, body.
Cole knew the girl was unconscious under the water, she would drown, so he came up with a plan.
he took a hollow tree stump and filled it with these multicolored rocks the fairies loved to collect. he enchanted them with a spell and sprinkled a tiny bit of some pixie dust in there aswell. he needed blood from both himself and the girl to make this work so he cut her finger with a thorn along with his and waved it into the water. he then flew quickly to attach some rope onto the girl, the stump and the nearest tree to create a pully system. he used all his might to elevate her out of the water and.... he did it. she was safe, at least until she woke up to find that she had become a fairy.