1

"In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you"

Mabel Swanson was tired and irritated from all of the noise that was on the bus to L.A. She came from West Virgina. She wanted to get away from her family but mostly her parents. They all stressed her out. So she left without a goodbye. Not even a see you later. But she doesn't like to lie.

She arrived at her destination. She saw people scattering around everywhere her eyes could vision. She left West Virgina with only 4,500$ with her. She knew she would probably spend this in a week if she didn't start looking for an apartment soon. And then she will be completely broke unless she finds a decent job.

She planned on it. So of course before she left she looked at a 1 bedroom apartment for 2,000 dollars. Including bills and Wi-Fi plus cable. Everyone calls Mabel wise for a reason.

She looked around town trying to signs like "help wanted" or "looking for employees". She found one of those kinds of signs at Target. She was filled with exciment when she entered target.

David dobrik on the other hand is trying to get his dumb friend to come with him to target. He would of tried to get Liza to come with him but she was having a girls night with Kristen.

While trying to get Alex out of the house convincing him that if he went he would get him something. He was determined to get him out of his house. Finally Alex gave in and got ready.
"Jesus fuck dude you take so long. Are you sure you aren't a girl?" David was getting annoyed

"Shut the fuck up david" obviously so was Alex.

Finally after about 20 minutes. It felt like 20 years. David thought.

Little did David know he was going to a different trip to target. And Mabel was going to experience something that was indescribable.

330 words
Remembering I have no life :')
I'm out✌
Bah byeeeee