6

A/n please read!¡
Hey guys!! I'm back and better :). Im over my writers block. But from now on I'm changing the theme. I'm sorry if you are mad at me. I mean, it is what it is :) 

Mabel soon after left. Thinking about how fun today was. And imagine how it's going to be with David. She was more than excited. She thinks her and David really hit it off.

While she was thinking about David, David had other things on his mind:

hopefully Mabel doesn't get hurt that i have a girlfriend. But Mabel is different. Not that I can't tell Liza about everything, just Mabel makes me feel like I can tell her everything and she would give me the right advise. Like she can understand my imperfectness. She can cherish my flaws.  She's the type of person who make forever seem to short of time. Maybe I should break up with Liza. I think that would be the best. Oh gee Mabel. What are you doing to me?

~Saturday~
Mabel did her makeup. But did not put on much. I mean they were going to Starbucks. She was ready so she decided to check the time. 11:56. Then she texted David. (Btw I'm totally changing the time. It's going to be 12 am. Technically a brunch but whateva)

Lesbian guy👭😘
R u ready

Mabel💢
More then ever

Lesbian guy👭😘
K good bc I'm at your front door
Read at 11:57

Mabel walked out the door. She looks beautiful. Even without the little makeup she was wearing. She looks beautiful either way.

"You look amazing" David said while smiling
Mabel smiled. She doesn't giggle because she thinks they are weird. 

"Thanks, I try" Mabel was happy
"And you accomplish it very well"
-
-
-
-
-
-
Im done here. This is very short sorry.