7

At Starbucks, David and Mabel were talking about there past. Not the bad past, but the good past. David was feeling like it was the right moment to mention that his girlfriend Liza.
"So, how many girlfriends have you had?"
"About 3" David was going to say something untill Mabel interrupted him
"what's their name?" Mabel wanted to know, almost as if she was desperate.
"Well the first one was Lilli jeo. She was a bitch. Then the second one was Kaylee Lee. She was okay. She was very clingy though and I guess that's why I broke up with her. And Liza koshy but-"
"Ooo Liza seems like a pretty name" Mabel was really jealous though.
"Yeah it sure is" David was thinking about her.
"How was she? Did you guys break up?"
David didn't want to start anything, but I guess he was really nervous, so he said the wrong thing
"Yeah me and her broke up"
"If you don't mind me asking, but why did you guys break up?" Mabel was happy that David was single, or so she thought.
"Time and distance" even though he felt bad for lying to Mabel, and lying about his and Liza's relationship, he was glad that he didn't say something stupid like she cheated on him.
"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked I didn't-" Mabel felt bad and was going on about apologizing until David said "no you okay, I mean, sometimes you have to let things you love let go" David was truly being wise, for once.
She smiled then gave him a hug. It was a sweet hug. You know those hugs how you feel like you never to let go? That's how it feels for David when he was hugging Mabel.
"Well I better start heading home, it was nice with this Starbucks date, David, I had a good time"
"I had a great time too. See you around?"
"Yeah for sure. Bye Dobrik"
"Bye Swanson"
Mabel was interested in David and his life. It was nice having someone other than herself. She pretty much has no friends except for David and Zane. David also mentioned that he had a squad. So hopefully she can fit in the squad and get along with everyone. Mabel got into her car and was driving. Thinking about her life back in Oklahoma. Probably bad just knowing about how her family was. Mabel definatly had some major family problems. But she was to ashamed to admit it to anyone. But it's not like she had anyone to tell. So she doesn't mind having a secret that no one knows.
David, on the otherhand, was thinking about Liza, he needed to break up with her. He feels like it's the right thing to do. And he was praying that the secret wouldn't come around.
But he had a next big thing coming.