10

{We were a perfect match
But sadly, matches burn}

I woke in a room that looked very unfamiliar. It was a very ordinary room. Very clean and organized. Then I remembered that I had slept over at David house. And I vividly remember sleeping on the couch, next to him

The problem was, he was not next to me.

I walked out of the room which lead to a hallway, then the hallways lead to the living room. I saw David sleeping on the couch.

Awh he looks so adorable while he is sleeping.

He reminded me of a chipmunk. Cute and fluffy. His cheeks were red and very sqiushy.

I was just standing there smiling like an idiot at him. But he was just to precious to wake up. Light snores came out of his mouth. One of the things I adore about him.

I decided to just lay on the other couch while scrolling threw Instagram. It was about 30 minutes until I found David staring at me.

"What are you staring at? agh is there something on my face?" I say while hiding my face behind my hands.

He quickly says no while shaking his head. "You just look beautiful, while the sunlight is reflecting on your face"

A shade of red forms into my  small cheeks. He smiles while looking at me, I can tell.

One of the thing I actually like about myself is that I can tell when someone is staring at me. It's just something I've known since I was like 5.

"You should take a picture of yourself ya know" he was still staring at me

"Fine"

Mabel's via Instagram

♥️123,093

Mabelsyruppp: only because David told me to post :p
Username1: ur so cute wtf
Username2: lmao liza come get yo man @lizzak
Zane: bad bish
Todderic_: 🤠 I wanna be a COWBOY BABY !!1!1!!!2
Mablesyruppp: hurricane Katrina? More like hurricane tortilla :')
Jasonnash: David i got a vlog idea! Let's flim you and Mabel kissing ;)
Daviddobrik: no Jason that's for my spank bank ;)
Mabelsyruppp: ur both disgusting omfg
Daviddobrik: u love me :)
View all 77,923 comments

I mentally smile at the comments. I don't love David, well at least not yet.

I look at the Liza comment and click on her profile. She looks very pretty. I can see why David dated her. She is also hillaorus. I would love to become her friend, just I don't think she would be so fond of being a friend to me. I mean for crying out loud, I am her exes girlfriend

Woah

Am i David's girlfriend?

I have no idea.

But I for sure know that I like him.

For lunch we decided to go to McDonald's. We walk inside and see some girls who look like 14ish. Maybe 15? I don't know. They went up to us all delightful.

"Oh my god, you guys are so cute!" The girl who looked like she was 13 gushed at us. She had a cute baby face.

"Can we get a picture?" They were all so adorable and the way David treated them was very cute. It was as if they were his whole world.

"Are you guys dating?" The girl who looked around 15, had pretty long blue hair, asked us

"No" 
"Yes"

I raise an eyebrow while smiling at David while they all squealed.

I guess we are dating. Or maybe he just said that for them. 

I hope not.