Chapter 1

Hey guys! I am writing another story but I wanted to write a fan-fiction about One Direction. So here it is. I hope you like it!

-Destini 😚

•CHAPTER 1•

Emma's POV

I have always sorta, kinda, had a slight obsession with One Direction. Especially Niall Horan. He is basically perfection. When everyone else became obsessed I always told myself, "YOU WILL NEVER BECOME OBSESSED LIKE THE OTHER DIRECTIONERS!" Well I didn't put up posters in my room, or wanted to kill myself because I didn't have enough money to pre-order their album...but I did really want to go to their concerts! And I did get to go! I always thought it was weird that I was a 16 year old girl getting ready to be 17 obsessing over Niall, and knowing that we could never, EVER, be together.

Well I have concert tickets to there concert that is coming near me. I am super excited. The main reason I am so hyped is because I get to see Niall Horan in person. It's just amazing.

Niall's POV

(2 weeks later)

"I always get a little nervous 5 minutes before the show!" I said.

"Oh well. Suck it up and let's go!" Harry said.

Emma's POV

"OMG WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE! How did you get these seats?" I said to Kayla one of my best friends!

"My brother knows some people that works here so I guess you could say I have connections?!"

"I am so excited!"

"Yeah I know"

AFTER THE CONCERT

"Hey Kayla do you wanna run over to McDonald's?"

"Sure. Why not?"

As we were walking back from McDonald's, we had to go over a crosswalk. Well this dumbass in a black SUV decided that red lights didn't mean to stop and hit me. It wasn't a hard hit, just a tap, but still fucking hit me! As I was getting up these people started to get out. When I looked up, those people were One Direction! Yeah that right! I was hit by One Direction's SUV!

Niall's POV

"SHIT! There was a fucking red light you just ran! JESUS CHRIST! Did we just hit a girl?"

As we got out I was so scared I had hurt her! When I walked over there she had already got up and was starting to yell until she realized who she was yelling at! She was beautiful. I mean...wait...we just hit this girl for christ sake, I shouldn't be thinking like this! I had to help her and be the only one to help her.

"Guys. I got this, get in the car!"

"Dude, we wanna help too!" Zayn said.

"Get in the car. I want to help her" I said with a little look!

As the boys got back into the car, I was trying to think of a way to get this girl to go on a date.

Emma's POV

After I realized I had half cussed out Niall, I felt terrible. Oh. My. Jesus. Niall was walking my way! Holy flip. Okay stay calm. Wait...this fucker ran you over. Well almost, but it's close enough.

"Are you okay?" Niall said.

"Ummm..." I was speechless. It looked like Niall was checking me out. Like not in the way to see if I was okay. I just caught Niall staring at my butt. "Are you seriously okay? Did we hurt you? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Niall asked again.

"No. Just scared" I said.

"Oh. Would you like to come back to our place and get you settled down. You seem a very frightened."

Did Niall just ask me back to his place?

"Do you want me to leave?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah. I am just gonna go back home with them!"

"Okay. Text me later. "

Niall's POV

I just got this smoking hot girl to go home with me after we nearly ran over her.

"Did we really hit you?" I asked her

"No. You almost did. I just got scared and fell." she said.

"I never got your name."

"Oh. Emma. It...it's Emma."

"I suppose you know my name...?"

"Yeah. Niall...right?"

She was trying to play dumb. Of course.

"Yes."