Chapter 6

•CHAPTER 6
Niall's POV
After everyone showered, and had breakfast the girls had to leave. They said that they would be back though, they just wanted to grab some clothes and "freshen" up. I really hope Emma comes back because I wanna take her on a proper date. Since she was on my mind, I decided to text her.

Me- Hey gorgeous. It's Niall.
Emma- Hey.
Me- What are you doing?
Emma- Oh nothing really. Me and Kayla are grabbing some groceries for the house and then when we get home I have to get a bag so I can stay with you and then I'll be back at your place. Why?
Me- Cause I wanted to take you on a date. And talk.
Emma- Okay. Sounds good. When do you wanna leave. Where are we going?
Me- Well I'll let you continue doing what you were doing so I don't slow you down and I get to see you faster. Make sure Kayla comes over because Harry is about to die.
Emma- Alright. Talk to you in a few. 😚
Me- Okay. 😙

Okay. I didn't answer when and where we were going because I had no idea. I don't know what her favorite food is...and if she is going to be back before lunch is over or of she will be back in time for dinner. Wow. I never thought dates would be hard to plan.

Harry's POV
Ever since Kayla left, I can't get her off of my mind. I know that Emma is coming back later on and is staying the night. I haven't texted Kayla to see if she is coming to stay over tonight with Emma though. I really hope she does. I know that Niall is taking Emma on a date and I wanna do the same with Kayla. I think I am gonna take her bowling or something. I just don't want it to be some place that's going to be crowded because of paparazzi and fans.
*buzz buzz*
It was Kayla. She texted me!

Babe- Hey!
Me- Hey!!!
Babe- So I was thinking...do you care if I come over with Emma to stay over?
Me- Of course I don't. I would really like you to stay.
Babe- Okay. Do the rest of the boys care. It's there house too.
Me- I'm sure they won't mind. I'll text them and make sure though.
Babe- Are they still not home? Where did they go?
Me- I honestly don't know where they went.
Babe- Okay. Me and Emma are just gonna go pack a bag and we will be over after. So I'll see you then...
Me- Okay. Be safe.
Babe- I will.
Me- Oh. And bring those superman panties again. They were "superhot"!
Babe- OKAY. Bye.

I am so excited for tonight. I better go clean the house though.

LATER ON THAT DAY

Emma's POV
I was pulling into the boys drive way. There drive way was so long. I finally reached to the garage and parked the car. I walked up the pathway and the door had a note that said come on. Harry was sitting on the couch and of course Kayla went and sat down beside him. Harry told me to walk up the steps. There was rose pedals leading up the steps. At the top of the steps the rose pedals still continued and they led to Niall's bedroom. I was expecting him to be laying on his bed, trying to be seductive it something. He wasn't. He was sitting on the end of his bed holding a bouquet of pink roses. He stood up and handed me the flowers.
"Here...these beautiful flowers are for one beautiful lady."

"Oh thanks."

"You are very welcome. Now why don't we go down to my car?"

"And go where?"

"You'll see."
He held out his hand. I grabbed it and followed him down the steps to his car.
"Hey Harry. We are going out. I'll see you guys later" Niall said.

"Okay. So we will be home alone?" Harry said very excited.

"Yes. Don't do anything crazy. The boys should be back soonish."

"Okay. See you guys later."
Me and Niall walked out the door into his car. When we were in the car and on our way down the long drive way, I wanted to ask Niall something.
"I know we have only known each other for like a day, but considering what happened last night...are we seeing each other or...?

"That's what I was going to ask you...Emma, I really like you. If we do start seeing each other I want you to know I want this relationship to last. I don't want it to be something that doesn't go anywhere. I really could see us having a future."

"Okay. So we are seeing each other?"

"Yes. If you want to be considered my girlfriend."

"It would be an honor to be considered your girlfriend!"

"So can we go on our first official date?"

"Well considering what happened the first time we met!"

"Okay."
We drove down to the boardwalk.