Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10
THE NEXT MORNING
Niall's POV
I love waking up with Emma in my arms. It was 8:02 a.m. She was still asleep. She looked so precocious. I walked down the steps and no one was awake yet. I decided I was gonna make Emma breakfast in bed. I went into the kitchen and started making waffles, bacon, chopped up some strawberries, and poured her a glass of orange juice. I put it on a tray and carried it back up the steps for her. I put the tray on the bed and woke her up.
I tapped on her shoulder..."Good morning beautiful" I said as I kissed her.
She slowly leaned up and stretched.
"Good morning!" She said with a smile.

"I made you some breakfast."

"Awe. You didn't have to make me breakfast in bed!"

"I know. But you just looked so peaceful in the bed and I thought it would be nice!"

"Well thank you!"
She pulled the tray towards her and started eating.
"Have you already ate?"

"No. I was getting ready to go down stairs and bring it back up here. I just wanted to wake you up first..."

"Oh okay. Well should I wake everyone else up or...?"

"After we eat we can!"
I started walking down stairs...I just wanted a bowl of cereal. I put some lucky charms into a bowl and walked back up the steps. She was halfway done eating and I had just started. I hurried and stuffed my face so I could get into the shower.
"Here...let me take your bowl down stirs with my dirty dishes." She said.

"No. I got them."

"No it's fine."
She grabbed the bowl and spoon out of my hand and started walking down the steps. I walked towards the bathroom so I could shower. I started the water and then shit the door. The bathroom lock worked sometimes and didn't work sometimes. Well why I was in the shower this morning.m, it didn't work. I was in the middle of finishing out my hair when Emma came in.
"Showering without me?" She said in her seductive voice.

"Well. You can hop in too if you want..."
I wanted her to shower with me but it takes longer. I wanted us to get on the road as quick as we could. Plus I knew we would end up having sex in the shower and everyone is home now and I don't want to have an accident like Harry and Kayla had...
"I was just kidding..."

She barley opened to shower curtain and gave me a kiss. The. She turned on the water in the sink...
"SHIT!"

"What?" You could hear the toothpaste in her mouth.

"It went to extremely cold...did you turn the hot water on?"

"Oh." She spit... "Sorry babe"

"It cool"
She turned off the water and walked out. When I was done taking my shower I wrapped my towel around my waste and went into my bedroom. I shut my door. When I looked up all I saw Emma bra less. She was getting dressed. She screamed and scarred me and I accidentally dropped my towel. She looked down and covered her mouth. I covered myself as quick as I could. She covered herself as quick as she could. Turning around a putting her bra on she said, "Lets pretend none of this happened."

"Yeah. Good idea!"
It's not the first time we have seen each other naked...it was just awkward and weird.

Paige's POV
I had just finished packing my final box and decided to start loading up the moving truck with some smaller box's. Emma and then were supposed to be down here to help me move the bigger things. I am just glad that Logan left for a week to let me get out so I didn't have to see his ass when I moved out. I hadn't really given myself a chance to let my emotions get the best of me with this whole breakup situation. As soon as he told me, I started packing. I sat down on my naked bed...and cried. I can't believe that Logan and I have been together for almost tow years and broke up with me. What did I do wrong? I can't believe this. I just sat there and sobbed. For about a half hour I just sat there and let all my tears fall. My phone started to buzz. I looked down and it was a call from Logan. I wiped my tears and pushed my emotions away. I slowly raised the phone to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Hey Paige."
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry and that I was just being a douche. I love you and I don't wanna loose you. To be honest I think I was drunk that night. I had been hanging out with my single friends and they just looked so happy and all they talked about was being single and how is was he best thing."
"Look Logan, I understand that they might have been one of the reasons that you broke up with me, but you obviously didn't have strong feelings for me, or you wouldn't have even had thoughts about breaking up with me."
"But Paige. I love you." I could hear him starting to cry in the back ground.
"Logan. Don't cry." I said with a stern voice.
"I just miss you. I made a terrible mistake."
I was quite for a while...
"You still there?" Logan asked.
"Yeah."
I could feel myself wanting to tell him that I would take him back and love him as always and act like nothing had ever happened. But that was wrong. He dumped me. He wouldn't want me back. He obviously wants something else or he wouldn't have even questioned our relationship.
"Logan, I understand that you miss me, but I just can't do this again. I love you...trust me I do. But this relationship was just it meant to be. I am sorry. I have to continue packing. I'll call you when I am all moved out so you can come back to your house. Thanks. I lo...I mean bye."
I ended the call before he could hear me continue to sob and cry and lay in my own tears. I turned my phone off and just sat in my sheet-less bed and cried. I didn't care anymore. He was the best thing I ever had. And I lost him. I slowly cried myself asleep...I was awakened by a loud banging noise. I went to check my phone, forgetting I had turned it off. I walked towards the door. Everyone was here. One direction, Emma, and Kayla. I unlocked the door and Kayla and Emma coma pounding in. They hugged me like they hadn't seen me in century's. They looked at me and could tell that I had been crying for a while.
"ARE YOU OKAY?" They both said together.

"Yeah. I just woke up."

"Please tell me you didn't do that creepy thing where you cry yourself to sleep in that weird position?" Emma asked.

I looked around like I didn't know what she was talking about..."no..." I slowly and silently replied.

"You did, didn't you?" Kayla said.

"Yeah. I did. But it doesn't matter anymore."

We slowly moved out hug circle over towards my bed. We sat there and talked. Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall just sat on the couch and looked around awkwardly.

"Oh. I know you already know there names, but let me introduce them in person...this is Liam, Louis, Harry, Jill, and Zayn." Emma said to me.
Every time Emma said one of the boys names, they raised there hand and did a little wave thing. I waved back and then we sat there and talked.
After we talked for a good 20-30 minutes, we started moving the boxes and furniture in the truck.