Chapter 4

•CHAPTER 4
Kayla's POV
I finally arrived at the "big White House"! Now time to go get Emma and get her booty out of there. I walked to the door...*knock knock*.
"Be there in a sec..." Someone said...I was totally Harry! I knew that voice perfectly.

"Okay!" I said bubbly.
*Harry opens door*
My heart nearly dropped.
"Oh hey! Kayla...right?" He said.

"Yeah."

"Come in."

"Do you by any chance know where Emma is?"

"Of. Her and Niall went to take a walk on the beach about an half an hour or so ago. You wanna sit and stay until they come back?"

"Yeah sure."
I can't believe this is about to happen. I am about to sit on Harry Styles' couch! HOLY LORD ALL MIGHTY!
I tried calling Emma and she never responded. Now I know why! Now she "forced" me to sit with Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn!

Emma's POV
OH. MY. GOSH. Niall Horan just kissed me. We just had a make out sesh. Lord. I never thought being partially ran over would ever get me to meet the boy of my dreams and get to kiss him.
"Hey..." Niall said.

"Yeah?"

"Is there anyway I can get our number?"

"Oh. Yeah. Here it's..."

"I promise I won't kiss and tell...or in this case, make out and tell!"
I felt my face get hot. I knew this wasn't good.

Kayla's POV
"Hey Kayla...do you want anything?" Harry asked.

"No. I am fine. I just want Emma to hurry up!"

"Why would you want that? The longer they are out there...the longer we have together."
Did Harry just say he wanted to spend time with me. Does he like me?
"Do you wanna go up stairs?" He asked.

"Why not!"
I was scared. What if something happens up there. I mean I would like for something to happen up there, but what if I am not ready. I followed Harry up the steps.
"Here is my bedroom..." he said as he smiled.

"Wow. This room is huge. Do you mind if I sit on your bed?"

"No. Go head. I'll be right back.."
As he left I wondered what he was getting...where was he going.
He came back...I could feel my face rising with red. He sat beside me.
"I am sorry, and this is probably inappropriate...but I just have this urge to grab your face and kiss the hell out of you."
"Oh. Well that's descriptive!"

"Kayla, you are so gorgeous...I know we haven't known each other very long, but I can already tell that your personality is amazing. I want you to be mine."

"Do you seriously think I am gorgeous?"

"Yes. You are so beautiful. No...they don't even have a word to explain how gorgeous you are. You just take me breath away!"
"No one has ever said that to me."
He leaned in to kiss me. We kissed, slowly, but quickly. It was amazing. I didn't feel like I was kissing a stranger...I felt like I was kissing my soul mate. What if this is the new begging to something amazing? He slowly pushed me down onto the bed...I didn't care what was going to happen. I know this is crazy to say...but I am in love with Harry Edward Styles.