Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7•
Kayla's POV
I was so happy that Emma and Niall were leaving to go on a date. That meant that me and Harry would have the place to our selves. Yes Harry and I just met about a day ago, and yes we did have sex the first time we met, and yes I did loose my virginity to him. But I can seriously say...it was love at first sight. When Niall and Emma left we would be alone for about 4-5 hours unless they came home from their date early or the boys came back from doing whatever they were doing early. I really wanted to try and, ya know, "do it" again with Harry.
Niall and Emma just left.
"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna watch a movie on Netflix or something? We can cuddle on the couch, I'll make some popcorn...?"

"Yeah sure. You go get started on the food, I'll pick out the movie!"

"Okay!"
I went towards the kitchen to go get some food. This was the first time that I actually got to get a decent look at the rest of the house. So far the only thing I had seen was the living room, the bathroom, and Harry's room. I don't have a clue here anything is kept at! This should be interesting. I looked through all the cabinets looking for some freaking popcorn. Finally I found kernels. Un-popped kernels. How were these supposed to make popcorn. If you haven't noticed, I am pretty much clueless when it comes to these things. I have a general idea on how to make the basics in the kitchen. But this...wasn't he basics. I read he back of the bottle and it said I needed liquid butter. I didn't see any "liquid butter". I looked again. Found some! I followed the rest of the directions on the bottle and it worked. Who knew that you could make popcorn that way too!
"HEY HARRY!" I yelled.

"YEAH?" He yelled back.

"What do you want me to do with the dirty dishes."

"Could you rinse it and put it in the dishwasher please?"

"Sure thing!"
I put the pot in the dishwasher, grabbed he bowl of popcorn and two beers and went into the living room. As soon as I sat down, he put his arm around me. He made my heart happy. I put the bowl and the beers down and cuddled towards him.
"Beer? Trying to get me drunk?" He asked.

"No. Just thought it would be nice to chill, have a beer or two, and eat some popcorn!"

"Yeah. Sounds really good!"
We both laughed and started the movie.
We made it into about a good ten minutes of the movie. After that it was making out for us. We held hands and then he turned my head and then we started making out. Making out doesn't even give justice to what we were doing. Let's go with...swallowing each other whole? Yeah. Sounds about right.

Harry's POV
I really enjoyed making out with her, but I could feel my boner rising. I needed sex.
"Do you wanna...have sex?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She replied slowly.

"Are you comfortable doing this. I know just last night was your first time. I don't wanna push you."

"No. It's fine. I am ready." She smirked at me. I knew this was about to get crazy.
Just as I pulled of her pants and was about to make my way down her...her phone rang. I looked at her.
"Just ignore it" she said.
We started getting undressed again.
*ring ring ring*
"You sure you don't need to get that?"
"Positive."
It stopped ringing. We were fully undressed and I was about to stick it on her and make the both of us happy. Then the ringing started again.
"You know what...just answer it. Obviously it is important."
She leaned up holding her boobs and grabbed her phone.

Kayla's POV
Ugh. Are you serious. Harry and I were in the middle of sex...and she had to call me. I hadn't heard from her in weeks, and she decides right now would be the perfect time to call me! Okay. I grabbed my boobs and leaned up. I looked at Harry trying to tell him I was sorry. I can't believe Paige could be this stupid. Paige is one of mine and Emma's best friends. She moved out of the LA area about 6 months ago to be with her boyfriend. She was calling because she was either; A.)In need of something. B.)Broke up with Logan. or C.)Just calling to be Paige.
I pressed the button.
"Hello" I said angrily.

"HEY!"

"Paige I know we haven't talked in ages but I am sort of in the middle of something."

"Can it wait?"

"No!"

"Come on it will be quick."
I could tell she really wanted to talk to me. But I really wanted sex right now so this needed to wait.
"Paige I can't talk right now."

"Why? What is so more important than one of your best friends?"

"Paige I just can't. Please let me hang up!"

"No. Not until you tell me what's soooo more important."

"FINE. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF HAVING SEX!"
Harry's eyes widened. I could tell I had said to much.
"Ohhhh. Well just text me when your done."

"Thank you. Bye."
I hurried and pressed he end button slammed my phone done. I looked at Harry,
"Now where were we?"