(Carl) First Time *Part 2*

You enter Carl's house and you sit down on the couch. Rick is upstairs, asleep. You smile at Carl and he smiles back. "Now where were we?" he ask with a smirk on his face. You blush and chuckle.

You scoot over to Carl and unzip his pants. His face turns a bright shade of pink. You giggle and you pull his pants down. After pulling his pants down, you pull his underwear down. He leans his hands towards your pants.

"Not yet Carl." you say while giggling. You then grab his staff roughly. He covers his mouth, trying not to moan out. You begin to move your hand back and forth. You look at Carl, and he appears to be in heaven.

You move your hand faster and rougher. He can't hold back his moans and he looks at you. "I love that sound dear." you say with lust in your eyes. You continue to move your hand back and forth then you feel Carl's staff begin to swell. He cums on your hand and blushes.

"I-I'm sorry!" he yells out. You lean down and lick up all of his juices. He continues to blush. "D-did you just..." he asks. "I sure did." you say with a smirk on your face.

"My turn," he says and he slightly smirks. He pushes you down a bit roughly. He then pulls down your pants and underwear. You look into his eyes and you smile. "P-please be gentle." your smile fades.

"I promise I will." he says and he begins to gently rub your cunt. You cover your mouth and try to hide your moans. He slightly smirks and rubs your cunt a bit rougher. He then inserts a finger into your cunt. You can't help it and you moan out.

He inserts two more fingers and he feels your walls begin to swell. He moves his hand away. "Not yet my love." he says. You breath heavily and look into his eyes. "May I enter you?" he whispers in your ear.

You slowly nod your head and you grab onto his shirt. "Please do!" you beg. He chuckles and positions himself at your entrance. He then stops and grabs a condom. "Just in case." he says.

He slips on the condom then repositions himself. "Are you ready, Y/N?" he ask sweetly. "Just be gentle." you say with a smile on your face. He then gently enters your cunt. You can't help but moan out.

You grab onto the couch tightly as he thrust in and out of your cunt. You continue to moan. Before you know it, your moving your hips along with Carl's. You both are a moaning mess. He kisses you roughly to try and muffle the moans.

He continues to kiss you and doesn't stop. Your walls begin to swell and so does his staff. You both cum at the same time and you both moan loudly. He pulls away from the kiss and takes his staff out of your cunt. You lay on the couch, breathing heavily.

You both get up and put your clothes back on. "Was that your first time?" he asks. "Yea it was, what about you?" you ask. He nods and gently kisses you. "Let's hope it's not our last." he smirks.