(Carl) Arguing

"Are you serious right now?!" Lori raised her voice at Rick. "I told you Lori, I'm fucking done!" Rick proclaims. Arguing between Rick and Lori, it has been going on for 3 months now. Carl is sitting in the corner of the room with tears in his eyes. "I just wish this would stop..." he mumbles to himself.

Lori and Rick continue there arguing. You walk into the room and rush over to Carl. "Come with me." you whisper. Carl stands up and allows you to lead him out of the room. You walk into your room and you hold Carl's hand. 

You let go of his hand and sit down on the bed. You pat the spot beside of you and he sits down. "Are you okay?" you have a worried look on your face. "I'm just tired of the arguing..." tears start to form in his eyes again. You wipe the tears away. 

You scoot closer to him and rest your hand on his leg. His face turns a bright shade of pink. At that moment, Rick slams the door open. "Come on Carl, its time for bed." Rick looks at his son. Carl stands up and walks over to Rick. 

You were a little upset that Rick ruined your moment. After Carl and Rick leave, you shut the door. You change into some pj's and lay down for a good nights rest. The next morning, you awake and change into your normal pair of blue jean shorts and a red tank top. You hear Rick and Lori screaming at each other again. 

You walk into the room and you see Carl curled up in a corner. He seems to be... crying? Yes, he was crying. You rush over to him and grab his hand. He stands up with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

You lead him to your room again but this time, you shut and lock the door. Carl sits down on your bed and he continues to cry. Yes, it was bad that Carl was crying but, it really turned you on. You sit down on the bed and you wipe his tears away. He slowly stops crying and he looks at you. 

You scoot closer to him and rest your hand on his leg again. His face turns a bright shade of pink and he slams his lips into yours. This turned you on even more. You grab his staff through his pants and he moans softly. You break the kiss and get on your knees. 

Your face is in between his legs and his face is redder then ever. "May I pleasure you?" you question him. He slowly nods his head. You pull his pants and underwear down quickly. His already hard staff pops out and hits you in the face. 

"I-I'm sorry!" he yells out. You just laugh. "It's okay." you smile. You start by licking the tip of his staff. Carl's first reaction was to moan out in pleasure. 

You chuckle at his reaction then you take his whole staff into your mouth. You begin to move your head back and forth on his staff at a slow pace. He is starting to get impatient so he gently grabs your hair and mover your head faster. You moan out softly and continue to suck his staff. At that moment you pull your head back and look at him. 

"I don't want you to cum just yet." you giggle. He picks you up and gently throws you onto your bed. "Now it's my turn to pleasure you." he smirks. You feel him pull your pants and underwear down slowly. He's teasing you and it's not making you happy so, you kick off your pants and underwear. 

He chuckles and trails one of his hands up your leg. His mouth is so close to your soaking pussy. Your face turns a bright shade of pink as you feel his breath on your pussy. "Damn girl, your soaking wet." he chuckles again. "S-shut up!" you feel your face get hotter. 

He then presses his lips against your pussy and opens his mouth. His tongue starts to explore your dripping pussy. You wrap your fingers in his hair and tug on it gently while moaning softly. "D-damn Carl!" you moan out in pleasure. He smirks and pulls away. 

You whimper at the loss of pleasure. "Don't you worry love, you'll still feel pleasure." his smirk grows. You are turned on by his words. You feel the tip of his staff at your pussy. "W-wait" you scream out. 

He moves his staff away and looks at you. "What's wrong?" he asks concerned. "Please be gentle." you smile at him. He nods and pushes the tip of his staff on your pussy again. He begins to push himself deep into your pussy, filling you up. 

You moan out loudly and he covers your mouth. "We have to be quiet." he stays still. You nod and feel his hand leave your mouth. "You can move now." you say. He nods and starts to thrusts in and out of you slowly. 

You cover your mouth trying to hold back your moans. Carl starts to thrusts faster, harder, rougher, and sloppier. You could tell how close he was because of his movements. Your calls start to swell, so does his staff. You both cum at the safe time and scream out in pleasure.

He falls on top of you and holds you close. He whispers into your ear. "I love you." he smiles. "I love you too." you kiss his lips. You both fall asleep together.