(Rick) Cheating

You are about the same age as Carl but your heart belongs to Rick. You and Rick have been together every since Lori passed away. You love him and he loves you. Even though you love Rick, you do like Carl a little. You want to be with Carl, but you love Rick way to much.

Rick has just gone out on a run and you sit in your cell. You see Carl walk in and he sits down beside of you. "Y/N, I want to talk to you." he looks into your eyes. He places his hand on your thigh and you begin to blush. "Your to good for dad." he continues to look into your eyes.

Your eyes widen and you stand up with anger in your eyes. "Don't say that!" you yell out. "It's the truth, I could treat you better." he stand up. "Carl your dad t-" his lips slam against your before you could finish. Your face turns a bright shade of pink and you pull away from the kiss.

"Just let me have you just this onc-" he's interrupted by you smacking him across the face. He looks at you and holds the side of his face. You look upset and he knows your pissed. "Get the fuck out!" you point towards the cell door. He walks out of the room, slightly smirking.

Later that night, you are laying in the bed with Rick. Your thinking about when Carl kissed you. Honestly, you liked it. You look up at Rick and kiss him. You then lay down and drift off to sleep.

The next morning you awake and Rick isn't in the cell. You sit up and see Carl standing at the door. He walks over to you and sits down on the bed. You look a little upset and you scoot away from him. "I just wanted to talk." he says.

"What do you want?" you asks. "I wanted to know if you would go on a run with me." he slightly smiles. You look at Carl and shake your head yes. "Just don't try anything." you say. "I can't make any promises." he slightly smirks.

After a couple of hours, you and Carl leave the prison. You walk through town and feel someone grab your ass. You turn around to see Carl, smirking. You swat his hand away. He continues to smirk.

You leave Carl and walk into an abandoned store. You look for needed supplies. After about five minutes, you feel someone push you against the wall. You turn around and it's Carl. "I want you." he whispers in your ear.

You begin to blush and you look into his eyes. "I'm with Rick." you say trying to get out of his grip. "Dad will never know." he whispers in your ear again. You know you want, you want Carl. He begins to trail his hand down your waist.

You moan out in pleasure. At that moment, you see Rick. Carl stops and steps away from you. Rick looks upset, he has tears in his eyes. He runs off and you run after him.

"Rick wait!" you scream out. Rick stops and looks at you. "Did he force you to?!" he screams out. You shake your head no. You know you wanted both Carl and Rick, but you could only have one.

You have tears in your eyes and you run off. A few hours later, Carl and Rick walk over to you. You look up at them with red puffy eyes from crying. They both kiss you on the cheeks. Your face turns a bright shade of pink.

"You belong with Rick." Carl says with a smile on his face. You smile and gently kiss Carl's cheek. "Thank you." you continue to smile. Rick then throws you over his shoulder and he starts walking to his car. You begin to kick your feet and laugh.

"Let me down Rick!" you giggle. Rick places you gently into the back seat. You continue to giggle. He hops in the front seat and starts the car. Carl hops into the back seat with you.

When you get back to the prison, you hop out of the car. Rick picks you up and throws you over his shoulder again. "Put me down Rick!" you giggle. "No can do kitten." he chuckles. He then walks into his cell with you.

"You know, cheating on daddy isn't nice." he smirks. "You need to be punished." he takes a step towards you. You begin to blush and you giggle again. "I have been very bad daddy." you speak with a sexual voice. Rick continues to smirk. 

He then grabs your pants and basically rips them off of you. Your face turns a bright shade of pink. He then rips your underwear off. At that moment, you feels three of his fingers slip into your cunt. You moan out in pleasure.

He continues to rub your cunt roughly. He then pulls his hand away, you look upset. You see his pulls down his pants and underwear. He gently grabs your hips and thrust into your cunt. You scream out in pleasure.

He continues to thrust in and out of your cunt in a loving way. Your walls begins to swell and so does his staff. You both cum at the same time, both of your moans fill the room. Rick pulls out of you and lays beside of you. "Don't ever cheat on daddy again." he smirks.