(Glenn) The Ex

You have known Glenn since the beginning of the apocalypse. You were really good friends. He has always been there for you, but now you need him more then ever. You just saw your boyfriend get eaten alive by walkers, and all you feel is sadness. Glenn is sitting beside you and he gently places a hand on your back.

You feel tears roll down your cheeks and you hug Glenn tightly. Glenn slightly blushes but he wraps his arms around you. You bury your head into his chest and continue to cry. Glenn pats your back in an awkward way. You look up at Glenn and wipe your tears away.

"You really don't know how to comfort someone." you say while slightly chuckling. "Well I'm sorry." Glenn says playfully. You look at Glenn and smile. He smiles back at you. In that moment, you felt something click inside of you.

***later at the prison***

You sit in your room and you go through your ex's things. Tears begin to form in your eyes. Glenn stands at the door. "You need to get rid of that stuff." he says, sounding a bit harsh. "Not yet!" you yell out as you hold a jacket.

Glenn looks a little upset and he walks over to you. "Y/N, he abused you!" he screams out grabbing the jacket. He begins to grab the things that belonged to your ex. He then walks outside and throws everything over the gates of the prison. You run over to Glenn.

He has tears in his eyes and he gently grabs your hand. "He abused you Y/N... and you shouldn't miss him" he says. You look into Glenn's eyes and you slowly nod your head. "Your... right Glenn..." you speak softly. He wipes his tears away and he gently kisses your forehead.

You tense up a little bit and runs off into your room. You feel your face turning a bright shade of pink. You begin to feel that click again. Then you think for a moment. You have a crush on Glenn.

***later on***

You are out in town on a supply run for the group. The person joining you, is Glenn. You walk into a store and grab needed supplies. Things like toothpaste, toilet paper, things like that. You then see a heard of walkers begin to surround you.

"GLENN HELP!" you scream out. Glenn is on the other side of the store. By the time he would get to you, you could be dead. Glenn starts to run your way. You grab your knife and start to take down the walkers, one by one.

You finally kill the last walker and you see Glenn. He is standing there in total amazement. "Damn Y/N." he says with a slight smirk on his face. "What?" you ask. "That was hot!" he says while still smirking.

He takes a step closer to you, and you to him. Adrenaline is rushing through your body. You and Glenn take another step closer to each other. Now your chest are touching and you slightly smirk. "I want you Glenn!" you yell out.

He grabs you and pulls you into a rough kiss. You then pull down your pants and underwear, Glenn does the same. "Let's take this slow Y/N." Glenn says while slightly smiling. You nod in agreement. You then drop to your knees and Glenn's staff in in front of your face.

You then take his staff and insert it into your mouth. He moans loudly. You begin to move your head back and forth. You feel Glenn gently grab your hair. You continue to suck on his staff.

His grip on your hair tightens. You moan out as he pulls your hair. You begin to move your head faster. He continues to moan out. You then pull away and Glenn pushes you to the ground.

He then grabs a condom from his book bag. "Were you planning to do this?" you chuckle. "Maybe." he smirks and slips on the condom. He then positions himself at your entrance. He then thrust in to you, roughly.

You moan out and grab onto his hips. He begins to thrust in and out of your entrance. You continue to moan. His thrust then become harder, faster, and deeper. You begin to move your hips in sync with his.

His staff begins to swell and your cunt does the same. You look at him and you continue to move your hips. "L-lets cum together!" you moan out. As soon as you finish your sentence, you both cum. You both breath heavily.

He takes his staff out of your entrance and he wraps his arms around you. You look into his eyes and smile. You both get up and get dressed. He looks at you. "Did I do it better then your ex?" he smirks.