(Glenn) Excitement

You were walking around in an abandon shop, looking for needed supplies. Glenn was not to far away from your location. You continue to look for supplies. You turn to the corner and there stands a herd of walkers, to many to kill them off. You begin to run up the stairs.

You scream out Glenn's name as you run. You runs up to the roof and stop. You continue to scream out Glenn's name. He hears you and he runs over to the building. You see the walkers slowly approaching you.

"JUMP Y/N!" he screams out. You look at the walkers then look back at him. "I'LL CATCH YOU I SWEAR!" he screams out again. You see the walkers getting closer to you. You jump off the building and close your eyes shut.

You feel a pair of arms hold you close and you open your eyes. Glenn is looking at you and smiling. "Let's get out of here." he says. You nod and he puts you down. You feel your feet hit the ground.

"Thank you." you say with a smile on your face. "Anytime." he starts to walk over to a bright red shiny car. He then hot wires the car and the car alarm starts to go off. "Shit!" he yells out in frustration. "Come on Y/N!" he gets into the driver's seat.

You run over to the car and hop into the passenger seat. He begins to drive off and he screams in excitement. You feel the wind blowing through your hair and your heart beating fast. Jumping off that building filled you with excitement. You feel the car stop when your far away from the city.

"We need to turn this alarm off." Glenn says. You lean over him and turn off the alarm. You look down at his pants and you see something raised up. You poke at it and Glenn's face turns a bright shade of pink. You didn't really know a lot about sex, many because you never had it before.

You poke the man's eraction again and he moans out. "Y/N, please don't do that!" he yells out. You lean up and look at him. He then grabs your arm and pulls you into a rough kiss. Your face turns a bright shade of pink.

He pulls away from the kiss after about 20 seconds. "I-I have never been kissed before..." you feel like fireworks are exploding in your stomach. Glenn slightly smirks and he leans over to you. "Let me show you what else I can do." he whispers into your ear. He hops into the back seat and pats the spot beside of him.

You know he wants you to sit beside of him so you hop into the back seat too. He then pulls you close and his hand travels down your waist. You shutter and begin to blush. "I want to make you feel good." he whispers into your ear again. "T-This will be m-my first time G-Glenn..." you studder a little bit.

"I'll be gentle." he gently bites your ear and you moan softly. He smirks and unzips your pants. You then feel his hand inside of your underwear, moving up and down on your cunt. Your moans grow louder and you grab onto his shirt. He continues to rub your cunt gently.

You continue to moan out in pleasure and he loves hearing you. You see his pants rise up more. You unzip his pants and move his underwear. You then see his bulging staff and you gently grab it. He moans out in pleasure.

You both continue to rub each other and your hand movements become a bit rougher. Your cunt walls begin to swell and so down his staff. He then pulls his hand away and moves your hand away from his staff. You look a little confused. "Take your pants and underwear off." he says as he's doing what he just told you to do.

You nod and do as your told. He then lays you back into the seat. He positions himself at your entrance. "Are you sure you want this?" he looks into your eyes. You shake your hand yes.

"More then anything." you say. With those words, his staff slowly begins to insert your cunt. You moan out in pain and pleasure. He continues to push his staff into your cunt. Soon, his staff is all the way in you.

You are slightly shaking because of the pain. "I'm going to start moving okay?" he looks at you. You nod, giving him permission. He then begins to move his staff gently in and out of your cunt. You scream out in pain and pleasure.

He loves the sound of your screaming and he continues to thrust in and out of your cunt. After a few seconds, the pain goes away. You begin to move your hips in sync with his. Your walls begin to swell and so does his staff. You both cum at the same time and scream out in pleasure.

He then pulls out of you and he puts his clothing back on. You do the same. He slightly smirks at you. "How was your first time?" he asks. "Fucking amazing." you slightly smirk.