(Negan) Call Me Daddy *Part 1*

Negan, he's a monster. Just last week, you saw him kill two members of your group. You still have nightmares from that night. You hear a knock at the door. You walk over to the door and it swings open.

Negan stands there with a slight grin on his face. "Hey sexy." he says. You look away and yell for Rick. Rick walks into the room. "Come in Negan." Rick says.

Negan walks into the house and he plops down on the couch. "Hey sexy! Make us men some lemonade!" he yells out. You walk into the kitchen and grab two glasses. You then walk to the fridge and open it. You grab the lemonade and pull it into the glasses.

You put the lemonade back into the fridge and carry the two glasses to the men. "Thank you." Rick says. Negan just looks at you with lust in his eyes. You sit down across from Negan. The room stays silent for a while.

After about 10 minutes, Negan speaks up. "I want to make a deal." he says with a grin on his face. You look at him. "What's the deal?" Rick asks. "Let Y/N come with me and we will leave you guys alone for a while." Negan continues to grin.

Rick looks at you then stands up. "Y/N, come with me so we can talk about this." he says. You get up and walk into the kitchen with him. "What do you want Y/N?" You look at Negan, who isn't paying any attention to your conversation.

"I'll do it." you say. Rick looks a bit surprised. You walk back to Negan and sit down next to him. "I'll do it, but only if you keep your word." you slightly smile at Negan. Negan's grin returns.

"Let's go!" he says and he walks outside. You get up then follow him. You both get into a van. "Go." he says while looking at the driver. The driver starts the van and begins to drive off.

You feel his hand move over to your mid-thigh. You begin to blush as he scoots closer. You gently push his hand away and he looks at you. "Feisty aren't ya?" he chuckles. You look away.

***when you arrive to Negan's place***

Negan opens a door to a master bedroom. It's a very nice room. "You will be staying in here." he says. You nod and walk into the room. The closest is filled with sexy black dresses.

You look at Negan confused. "My wives wear those." he says with a grin on his face. You walk over to Negan. "Wives?" you turn your head slightly to the side. He nods and looks at you.

"You can become one too." he says continuing to grin. You begin to blush and you sit down on the bed. "I'll be back in a bit." he says and then he shuts the door. You look around the room and lay down on the bed. You close your eyes and begin to fall into a deep sleep.

After a few hours you awake to the sound of the door opening. It was Negan. He walks over to the bed and he lays down beside of you. He gently grabs your hand. "Have you thought about becoming one of my wives?" he asks.

"I'll make a deal with you." you say as you turn to face Negan. He slightly grins. "And what is that sexy?" he asks you. "Drop your other wives, then I will be your wife." you grin. He slightly laughs.

"Alright it's a deal." he says. He gets up and walks out of the room. You stand up and walk over to the closet and grab one of the black dresses. You take your clothes off and put on the black dress then look into the mirror. Doesn't look bad on you.