(2)

I may not do well with going exactly how the film goes but I try okay

~TurnTechGayerKid

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV

***

"You s-s-suck Bowers," Bill yelled at Henry, I turned slowly to see Henry walk up to him I got worried about what Henry was about to do until I saw dad, "D-d-did you s-s-say s-s-something, B-b-billy?" He asked making fun of Bill's stutter, "You got a free ride because of your brother, Denbrough, the rides over now," Henry said getting ready to hurt Bill until he looked up and saw dad, he looked frightened and I knew exactly why he did, he looked at Bill doing well at hiding his fear, "This summer is going to be a hurt train, for you and your Faggot friends," He hissed in Bill's ear before licking his hand and wiping it on Bill's face, 'Poor Bill' I thought to myself. Henry came up to me and grabbed my arm as he pulled me to his car, his friends following, I looked back at the 'losers' and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry,' they must have noticed because Bill Mouthed back 'It's okay.' When I got home I flopped on my bed and started to drift off to sleep thinking about Eddie, and then I heard my phone ring.

***

Bill's POV

***

As (Y/N) was being pulled away she mouthed the words 'I'm Sorry,' I looked at her and mouthed back 'It's okay,' I smiled at her and she gave me a warm smile back, I then looked at the losers and Eddie gave me a smile, I don't know why but he was blushing, I then noticed a note in his hand, (Y/N) must've dropped it while she was helping us. I took the note from Eddie and read it aloud to the losers, "Dear Losers, I was hoping maybe I could hang out with you sometime, Bill I'm so very sorry about your brother going missing." I smiled softly at that and continued to read, "If you would let me, I heard you were going to the barrens to look for your brother, I would love to come and help you. Here is my number if you will allow me to come, please call me." At the end of the note, she put her number and a smiley face, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, this girl was amazing but Eddie already called dibs, so I'm not going to steal my friend's huge crush.

(Y/N) POV

***

I walk downstairs and grabbed the ringing phone, I was so happy when I heard it was Bill, "Hey, what's up?" I asked trying my best to hide the fact that I was screaming inside, I can't believe I get to hang out with the losers and that means hanging out with Eddie. "Nothing much, I uh, was wondering, d-d-do you really want to come help us find my b-brother?" He asked, "Of course," I replied with a huge smile on my face, "Okay well we're m-meeting there right now, so get ready and you c-c-can meet us there." He said, I nodded my head but soon realized he couldn't see me so I said okay, I walked out the door and got my bike, that I never really used because Henry always drove me places, but he was out somewhere. I rode there to find them all waiting for me, I got off my bike and ran over to them, "Hey guys," I said waving a little, I earned a lot of 'hey's' and 'what's up's,' I smiled at their responses even though they were only greetings. Eventually, Bill and Richie went into the barrens and I was about to go in when I felt a tug on my arm, I swung my head around only to see Eddie looking at me with a weird face, "Don't go in there (Y/N)," He said, I nodded and smiled as I went to his side, Stan started to point at plants saying all of them are poison ivy, "Not all plants are poison ivy Stanley," Richie said, "Well I'm starting to get itchy," Eddie said, "Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie asked, "Sometimes, yeah," Eddie replied, "Than you probably have crabs." Richie stated with a small laugh at the end, "That's so not funny," Eddie looked at Richie with a straight face. "You guys coming?" Richie asked us, "Uh-uh, that's grey water," Eddie replied, "What the hell is grey water?" Richie asked sounding completely confused, "It's basically, piss and shit, so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions and gallons of Derry pee." He said with a disgusted face, I giggled slightly at their stupid bickering and just watched as they argued, Richie picked up a stick and slowly sniffed it, "A-are you serious right now?" Eddie asked, "Does not smell like caca to me señor," Richie said in one of his famous accents, "Have you heard of staph infection?" Eddie asked with slight anger lacing his words, "Oh I'll show you staff infection," Richie said throwing something that was in the 'grey water' at Eddie. Eddie screeched like a girl and hid behind me, they kept bickering, "GUYS!" Bill yelled, he caught our attention as he held up a shoe. "Shit," Stan said in a high pitched tone, "Don't tell me that's.." He didn't need to finish his sentence for us to know what he was talking about. "No, Georgie wore galoshes," Bill said, "Who's is it?" I asked, "It's Betty Ripsoms," Richie said looking at all of us. I scanned everyone's reactions and saw how everyone seemed so sorrowful for poor Betty. "Imagine how she feels, just hopping around with one freaking shoe," Richie said while hopping on one foot and laughing a little. I sent a glare his way telling him it's not the time for jokes and he looked at me with a stupid grin on his face. I couldn't help but giggle at his stupid face. I then heard the sound of water splashing and turn to see the new kid, bleeding. He looked like he was really tired, "What the hell happened to you?" Richie asked.