| 219 |

PHONE CALL

📞uncle jizzy | purple

"hey violet."

"hey joe."

"how are you? you haven't spoken to me for days."

"fine, thanks."

"i saw you were with harry..."

"and?"

"i don't know, i just thought you would've told me."

"okay, well nothing happened, so don't freak out."

"yeah, but now it looks like i've not been there for you and he has..."

"well you know that's not true, i know you've been there for me, so what's the big deal ?"

"people think i'm a shitty boyfriend, that's the big deal."

"what does it matter? you don't care what people think anyway."

"violet, i get that you're going through shit right now but we've had this conversation before, imagine if i was seen with june, you'd lose your shit!"

"well i wouldn't because i trust you so it wouldn't matter."

"yeah, but now there's rumours about you and that timothée guy so it looks even worse."

"oh my god, i can't deal with this right now."

"deal with what?"

"a relationship! it's too much! my fucking dad is stuck in a coma! my mom is back threatening to take oggy away from us! i love you, but ur the least of my problems right now, joe!"

"your mom's there?! what are you trying to say, vi?!"

"can we stop things for a while? i'm so fucking stressed and you're not helping... i can't deal with all of this..."

"you want to break up?"

"i'm sorry..."

"no, i'm sorry, vi... sorry i wasted my time on you."

"joe, wait-"

[uncle jizzy ended call]