100% Accuracy

"Reborn?" Hajime questioned his otouto. He tilted his head slightly while drying off his hair from his morning shower. Tetsuya has only seen him once and he wants to see him again?

"Yeah! Can we Onii-san?! Please?!" Tetsuya practically begged his older brother. He wanted to meet the baby again—he was really interesting.

Hajime sighed but nodded. He couldn't say no to his otouto. Tetsuya jumped up in happiness and ran out his older brother's room to get dressed for the day. Hajime chuckled and went to his closet. He got out black pants, a white dress shirt and a diamond, grey vest. He had a very particular taste to clothing. Either nice clothing or Japanese styled, there was no in between. Putting it all on, he went to check on his otouto. He walked down the hall and knocked on his brother's door.

"One second, Onii-San!" his voice was muffled. Hajime smiled, he could tell his bother's head was most likely stuck in his shirt hole.

A few seconds later and the door swung open. His little brother was wearing a plain white shirt with black pants. "I'm ready!" he exclaimed.

"Let's get breakfast first." Hajime said, they both walked did down stairs.

Hajime started on breakfast while Tetsuya was feeding Tetsuya #2. Once Hajime was done, he called Tetsuya over and set the food at their places.

   "Itadakimasu!" They both said and started to eat

Once they finished, Hajime cleared the table while Tetsuya was putting on his shoes. Hajime went to the front door and also put on his shoes. He grabbed his coat from the rack and put it on then grabbed his otouto's jacket. Hajime kneeled down and helped Tetsuya put it on. They walked out the door together and started down the street to Sawada's house. At least, that's where he thought Reborn would be.

————

Hajime and Tetsuya were walking towards Tsuna's house when they heard an explosion. Flying out the window were two babies.

Hajime and Tetsuya looked up in surprise at the two falling objects. Hajime quickly rushed forward and caught both in his arms, silently breathing out a breath of relief.

"Hahaha! The great Lambo has survived!" A yell from Hajime's arms sounded.

"Lambo, be quiet!! Thank you, Mister, for catching us." Another voice was heard from Hajime's arms.

Tetsuya approaches his Onii-san and tugged on his sleeve, "Are they ok, Onii-san?" Hajime smiles and opened his arms revealing the two babies. They were safely tucked to his body.

"Yes, they'll be fine." Hajime reassures his brother. Hajime starts to walk towards the door of the house and knocks, still holding the two babies. The door is opened by a girl that was around Tsuna's age.

"Ah! Lambo, I-Pin, I'm glad you're ok!" The girl exclaims, she takes them from Hajime's arms and lets them down;they run off and back up the stairs. She then looks up at Hajime, "Thank you for getting them! My name's Miura Haru!" she bowed slightly.