Mission (Filler)

I'm so sorry for not being active. With school starting, me trying to get back into the flow of things, and writers block it's been hard for me to write. Anyway, make sure to look carefully in all of my chapters to find some Easter eggs or hidden references. If you find some, comment. I love when my readers find them!

Hajime looked up from his desk to eye his computer when he heard the faint ding of a new email. He put his pen down and locked eyes with his computer screen. Pulling up his mail, he read the following contents.

To: hajime.saitoc3@gmail.com
From: decimo.cielo27@yahoo.com
Subject: Mission

Hajime and Hibari, stop a rat from passing information to enemy families at the Sicilian Port of Messina. The two will meet up at 17:27 pm. Bring back the spy and keep damage to a minimum.

Hajime shut his laptop after replying and turned his attention to Kyoya to the left of him. Kyoya didn't look up from his papers until he noticed the stare baring into him. He turned his head to Hajime and cocked his eyebrow up, silently asking. "We have a mission." Kyoya nodded—no other words were needed.

————
Port of Messina
17:27

Softly breathing out, Hajime focused his scope on the silhouette of his partner. He was laying down on top of a building, the rifle gleamed through the night.

Kyoya could be seen peeking around a large truck to catch a glimpse at the transaction going on between a group of men and the rat in their Famiglia.

Hajime scanned the surrounding in search of body guards to take out. He knows Kyoya can take care of the group. Spotting five, he turns his attention back to Kyoya only to sigh in exasperation. Kyoya has charged into the group without signaling to him.

"I though we agreed on this." Hajime mumbled, adjusting his sniper rifle to the center of the five group of men. Coating the gun with cloud flames, Hajime shot a single bullet, his flames doing the rest of the work. "Nuvola di pioggia." The coated cloud bullets split into five, all going their separate ways and taking the guards out quickly and efficiently.

Hajime sat up and slung the rifle over his back. His sword was at his side having not been needed yet. He stares down at the flight that was waging below him. Kyoya was fighting the group of men and forgot about their rat letting him slip away.

Hajime clicked his tongue and quickly made his way down. When he got the the bottom, he lit his box ring, covering it in a dark purple. The ring glowed then out popped Miku, his cloud cat.

She has purple flames on the ends of her ears and tail and has large purple eyes to make her stand out with her black fur. Giving Hajime the ability to be swifter, he uses his ring's flames as a radar, thinly spreading the flame over a wide area and using the vibrations to detect anything that enters the area.

Turning to the direction of the rat, Hajime runs off with the help of Miku who is now perched on his shoulder and clinging on. He stops directly in front of the person and coats his arm in cloud flames, deflecting the bullets that we're shot at him when the spy sensed him. Hajime mercilessly drew his sword and pointed it at the man's neck. A light cloud flame coating was dancing on the blade. "Tell us the information you gathered or die." Hajime says in a straight face.

The man stutters and shakes in fear but keeps his mouth tightly sealed. He squeaks when he felt the cold blade touch the skin of his neck, lightly slicing him and drawing drops of blood.

Hajime scrunched up his nose when he smelled the faint sense of ammonia. The spy had peed his paints and, from what Hajime could tell, he was dehydrated. He sighed and just waltzed closer. Dropping his sword, he came closer to the spy. Lifting his fingers to the man's forehead brought a stronger smell of ammonia. He clicked his tongue, scarring the man, then flicked his finger which was coated with the small amount of rain flames he could use from his mother's side. He effectively knocked the poor man out.

The spy's body crumpled to the floor. Hajime leaving it there because he really didn't care. This man was going to hurt his family. But he had to bring him back to Tenth. Hajime fed Miku his cloud flames, letting Miku grow larger to drag the man to Kyoya.

————

When Hajime arrived where he left Kyoya, he wasn't surprised with what he saw. The group that the spy was meeting up with were beaten to a pulp and lying on the ground;lots of buildings and vehicles were trashed and ruined, and somehow a ship in the port was in pieces. Tenth won't be happy about that.

Hajime walked towards Kyoya's figure and grabbed his hand. "Let's go, our job is done."