Pre-raid 2

Cuddled up to Kyoya, Hajime was fast asleep after his small alcoholic adventure. Even though Hajime was asleep, Kyoya wasn't. He was awoken from his peaceful sleep by a certain Storm Guardian's box animal. The cat repeatedly hopped into their bed to try and snuggle into Hajime, who he bonded with when he ran away from his owner. By now, Kyoya was annoyed after repeatedly throwing the small cat out, only for him to hop back in; Kyoya was about to destroy something. The only thing stopping him was the smaller teen laying next to him.

Eventually, Uri decided to scratch Kyoya's hand, drawing blood. That caused Hajime to finally stir. Uri saw and released a small yowl to get the teens attention.

Hajime rubbed his eyes and brushed his hands through his hair. He doesn't usually like to be woken up;however, certain things can safely wake him without him going ballistic. Hajime turned his attention to Kyoya, who was now holding the small cheetah by the scruff while his hand bled. Hajime sighed;he didn't know what to do with that man. "Let me see him." He tiredly says as he holds his hands out.

Kyoya reluctantly gives Hajime the cat, who once was in Hajime's arms, nestled into his chest. Kyoya glared at the cat.

Hajime holds Uri in his arms with one hand and grabs Kyoya's hand with the other. "We need to get this fixed." He says as he observes the small scratches made on Kyoya's hand. Standing up, he pulls Kyoya from the bed and found the nearest bathroom. Hajime opened one of the cabinets and pulled out the small med kit. Hajime pulled Kyoya's hand under a sink and turned the water on. The sound causing Uri to flinch slightly while Kyoya wasn't bothered at all by the small sting. After, Hajime gently patted the wound and opened a small brown bottle. He poured a small amount of liquid over the scratch, causing it to fizz then dissipate. Next, Hajime found a purple bandaid and gently applied it over the cut. "All done," He softy says. "We need to give Uri back to Gokudera." Hajime says.

Kyoya just nods silently and follows behind Hajime as he leads them through the halls ways and into the underground hideout. Hajime and Kyoya walk down the hall and turn left, immediately seeing three figures in the darkness. As they continue to walk at a slow, leisure pace, Hajime and Kyoya can see the three's faces. Standing next the the open door is Reborn, Sawada, and Yamamoto.

"It was so tired and out of it, it entered our room." Kyoya explained as he gestured to the cat in Hajime's arms.

"Hibari-San, Saito-San!" Sawada exclaims then looks at the sleeping cat, "...What? Gokudera's cat?" He asks.

"Wha—!" A voice screams then storms out the lit door, "I thought it was back in its box!" Gokudera says then bends down to Uri's level. "What are you doing, Uri?" He asks.

The said cat slowly opens his eyes and stares lazily at his owner.

"Uri?" Sawada asks.

"Yeah. That's his name. Uri." Gokudera explains as he motions to the cat that's not paying him any attention. "Uri." Gokudera calls and opens his arms. The cat reluctantly jumps into Gokudera's arms, only to scratch at his face. "Ahhh! Stop it, Uri!" He yells as he wrestles with Uri.

Yamamoto and Sawada go to check on him as Hajime and Kyoya stares blankly at the four. Hajime yawns, drawing Kyoya's attention.

"Nights should be quiet." Kyoya says when he looks away from Hajime. The three surprised teens focus their attention to Kyoya. "You know what happens when you disturb things, right?" Kyoya asks as he pulls his tonfas out from hiding.

The three teens try to pacify Kyoya. Kyoya suddenly yawns, "I'm sleepy." He says then turns around, "Next time." Then starts to walk with Hajime down the hall.

"W-wait, Hibari. Th-Thank you. I'll pay you back sometime." Gokudera stutters his way through the sentence.

Kyoya turns around, "I'll wait, but I don't expect much, Gokudera Hayato." He says turning around, "And it was Hajime that returned it." Kyoya clarifies.

"Ah! Thank you, Saito-San." Gokudera says.

Hajime just nods his head tiredly.

"Hey, Hibari-San, Saito-san!" Sawada stops the two this time. "Tomorrow... let's do our best together." He says while softly smiling.

Hajime returns his answer with another tired nod. While Kyoya says, "No. I'd rather die than join you, or even fight with you." The three teens widen their eyes at Kyoya's harsh words. Kyoya says coldly then turns his head towards the three, "Cause I'm strong." Kyoya was about to continue walking only to be stopped with a swat to his head.

The three teens behind them exclaim again, surprised Hajime would dare do that to Kyoya.

"Be nice." Hajime says after he hit Kyoya on the head. He pats the spot he hit then turns to the four. "Night." Hajime says then turns around and pulls Kyoya with him.

"See ya." Reborn says.

————

As the two walk back to their room, they pause in front of the door. A large rumble could be heard, causing the ground to shake. "Seems like the traps were successful." Hajime says. He slide open the doors to their shared room in the Foundation. Quickly changing and grabbing weapons, the two rush out.