Uno x Reader: SHAMELESS

Scrunching your nose, you twitched as you felt a tickle there.

Your eyes opened, everything blurry. Things cleared up as your eyes focuses. The first thing you see is beauty blue eyes.

"Morning sweetheart." Uno grins.

You jump back and practically claw the wall. "Why are you so close to me!?" You blush.

Uno grins, "Why not?"

You pout, glancing away with a light blush, "A man shouldn't be so close to a lady like that. Especially when she's sleeping!" You exclaim.

You found yourself in his arms as he cradles you. "What if that man is the ladies girlfriend?"

You begin stuttering, "W-well it's stil inappropriate."

"Tsk, tsk." Your boyfriend shakes his head. "You really gotta be more open minded to affection (Y/n)."

"Gross." You shutter.

You struggle your way out of his arms and set your feet on the floor before standing. "Where are the others?"

"Eating breakfast." Uno replies, "I got you some food. I didn't want to wake you up so I just let you sleep in. Figured you'd be hungry after you woke up so that's why I got you your favorite." He points over to a little table with a plate of food and a glass of orange juice.

You glance at the breakfast before looking back to your boyfriend with a small smile. "You really are an amazing guy." You whisper.

A smirk is plastered on his face, his eyes dancing with amusement as he began to tease, "What was that babe?"

"Nothing!" You turn around with a heavy blush.

You just stood there for a moment before suddenly rushing to the table with stiff legs.

You sat yourself down and tried to eat and ignore the awkwardness. It was impossible.

"You know," You let out a squeak as large hands grabbed your hips, "We are gonna be alone for a bit."

You blushed, knowing at what he's suggesting.

"Shameless!" You shout at the top of your lungs.

"My ears!" Uno wails.

Sorry for the long wait. I had testing in school. Just got done my literacy today. Updates shouldn't take so long anymore :)

Also uh *cough* *cough*

Hitoshi x Reader x Seitarou lemon is coming up *cough* *cough*kinky *cough*