Kokoriki x Reader: I Loved Her pt.2

About a month has passed since the day he got lost in the simulator. Which means it's been a month since he met the young woman.

During the course of the month he learned some things. First thing he learned was that their were actual predators in the simulation. He thinks back to the day he got lost and shudders. He could have gotten attacked. Probably not killed, since it's a simulator, but according to the young woman, badly injured. Meaning he could still feel pain.

He also picked up on some sirvival skills. He learned how to pitch a tent, fish, hunt, brew tea and stew, and row a canoe. First thing he learned was how to build a fire. The young woman even taught him how to lit a fire in pouring rain. At this point, he's pretty proud of himself.

"Hey." Kokoriki spoke up.

"Hm?" The young woman gives him her attention.

"What's your name?" He steps away from the fire. The sound of bannock sizzling on the frying pan. Their lunch.

The young woman at the mini wooden table sets her drink down and sits back. She crosses her arms and legs as she narrows her eyes at him.

"You first."

His eyes widen, "What? But I-!"

"I want your name, age, and why you came to this simulator." She interrupts.

Kokoriki looks into her eyes and nods. If theirs one thing he learned about her, was that she doesn't take no for an answer.

He sits back in his own chair, and answers. "My names Kokoriki Daisen. I'm 25 years old. Just here because of pure curiosity. Now you."

He now wants her to tell him about herself.

Her glare loosens into a relaxed gaze. "(Y/n). 26 years old."

Now it's Kokoriki's turn to narrow his gaze. "That's all? What about your last name? Why are you here? How did you get here?"

She stands up and turns on her heel. "Enough with the interview." She declares.

Kokoriki stands up and reaches for her arm. He grasps her forearm and forces her to face him.

"What's your last name? Tell me that at least." He demands.

(Y/n) glares at him but sighs. "I don't know. Okay? I don't know my last name."

His grip loosens as he stares at her taken back. "How can you not know your last name?"

She rips her arm out of his hold and crosses her arms and she looks away stubbornly. "I just don't know. Quit the interview already."

"Can I give you one?" He leans into her face eagerly.

She stares at him shocked, "You can't just give someone a last name. Are you stupid or something?"

He ignores her insult and asks, "How's wilde sound?"

"Why wilde?" She sighs.

He stands up with his hands on his hips. "Why not? It suites you. You're a wild lady." He shrugs with a chuckle.

(Y/n) blinks. Then, she smiles. "Alright. From now on I'm (Y/n) Wilde."

A week went by. It's evident that after naming her, they got closer. They joke around and laugh together. (Y/n) found out that Kokoriki has two brothers. She also giggles at the silly sibling stories he tells her.

It's weird. At first Kokoriki wanted nothing more than to return home. Now, he's perfectly fine being out here. He might even say he prefers it.

Of course all good things must come to an end.

"Sorry it took so long to get you home. But, here we are." (Y/n) gestures to the big grey door.

Kokoriki just stares at it. It wasn't hesitation but it was part of this feeling.

"So just going through this door, will get me out of here. Right?"