A Story Of Life & Death

---Introduction---

Allen was a regular boy then one day he was taken away from his family to go to a place that trains boys to be gladiators. The hardest part is know something will happen on his 5th birthday. As he grows up he wins every battle and slowly loses his close friends and loved ones. He has to kill people that he might of once been cell mates with and try to battle his way so he can be a free man and reunite with his family. When he gets the chance to go to Rome and claim his freedom he has to face the biggest battle of his life! He realizes the ground would shake and animals would go crazy. He tries to tell the people to go as far as they can but who would listen to basically a salve? When Allen sets his eyes on the beautiful princess he tries everything to sneak out and take her away far from the land. To save the queen will she go with Allen or will she suspect of him as a lier who wants to escape like everyone else?

If this story seems interesting I will have the 1st chapter done in hopefully 3 days ****** comment and give me some suggestion or different word choice I can use thanks like and comment also share!!! I would appreciate if you do not copyright this story thanks:)