Asgard

Ivy's P.O.V.

I ran outside, sobbing. What kind of a father tells their daughter that he wishes she had died? Answer- Mine! I was going to Asgard, no matter what my parents said. Well, I'd let Mum know where I was going. She hadn't done anything wrong. I wrote her a note, telling her where I was going and that I loved her. I calmed myself down, put on some make up so I didn't look like a total mess, and went to find Loki. He was sitting in the Great Hall and stood up when I entered. I smiled as convincingly as I could and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully. "I have great news!"

"What is it?" Loki asked, hopefully.

"I convinced my mum not to tell my dad where we went until we left!" I said. "I can come with you to Asgard!"

"Really?" Loki asked. He looked so happy.

"Really!" I said. "So let's go!"

"Right now?" Loki asked. "Don't you want anything? Clothes, a last taste of Midgardian food?" 

"Well, I am a little hungry." I said. "Alright. I'll eat lunch and then we'll go." 

I ate my lunch and then packed a few things that I wanted. Loki and I went outside and well away from the castle. 

"Hold tight to me." Loki said. I wrapped my arms tightly around Loki. "Heimdall, when you're ready."

There was a blinding light around us. I was being lifted into the air. I looked up at Loki, frightened. 

"Loki, what's-"

I was cut off as we went flying full speed in the air. It was like Space Mountain at Disney World. I screamed like there was no tomorrow. When we finally stopped, I was in a bronze circular room.

"We have to do that again! That was awesome!" I said. I looked up and noticed a man with a helmet that sort of looked like ram horns. "Hi."

"Welcome to Asgard." The man said. "I'm Heimdall." 

"I'm-" I started.

"Ivy Snape." Heimdall said. "I know very well who you are." 

"Heimdall can see all." Loki said, draping his arm around my shoulders. "Everything in the Nine Realms."

"That's cool." I said. "And creepy." 

"Come on." Loki said. "I want you to meet my family." 

Loki and I walked through a city full of Asgardians. I was getting strange looks from everyone. It was probably because of my clothes. Loki told me not to pay attention, and to keep walking. We were finally in front of a huge palace. I gaped. 

"This is bigger than Hogwarts!" I said.

"It is, isn't it?" Loki chuckled. 

We walked in and a man dressed in red and gold armor was waiting for us. He had long, blonde hair and was holding a large hammer in his hand. He walked towards Loki and me.

"Ivy, please meet Thor, prince of Asgard." Loki said. "And my brother." 

"Hi." I said.

"Hello, Ivy." Thor said. He looked at Loki. "Brother, Father did not say you could bring anyone back from Midgard." 

"You were with Jane." Loki said. 

"I didn't bring her back." Thor said.

"Am I causing trouble?" I asked.

"No." Loki said. "Brother, please. Father will understand." 

"Alright." Thor sighed. "Would you like me to show Ivy to her room?"