Heartbreak

Severus's P.O.V. 

It has been two days since Violet had left to go find our daughter. I was pacing in my office. Where was my wife? Suddenly, the door to my office opened and Violet walked in. I hugged my wife tightly. 

"Where have you been?" I asked. "You were gone for two days!"

"I was?" Violet asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Time must pass differently in Asgard." Violet said. "I could have sworn I was only there for 10 or 15 minutes." 

"I was so worried." I said. "I thought..."

"That I was dead?" Violet asked. I nodded. 

"Did you find Ivy?" I asked. Violet nodded.

"She wants to see you and make up with you." Violet said. 

"She does?" I could hardly believe it.

"Uh huh." Violet nodded. "But please don't make a huge mess out of this." 

"I'll try not to." I sighed. 

"Come on." Violet said. 

Violet led me outside towards the Forbidden Forest. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You might want to hold tight to me." Violet said.

"I thought you were going to kiss me." I said playfully. Violet laughed. 

"Not right now, darling." She said. "Heimdall, open the Bifrost." 

Suddenly, we were flying through space. Violet screamed. I would have screamed too, except I felt like I would throw up if I opened my mouth. When we landed, I was laying on the ground.

"Sev?" Violet asked, kneeling next to me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just...just give me a minute to rest." I said.

When I had recovered, I stood up. Violet led me out of the circular room we had been in. We walked to a huge palace that was much bigger than Hogwarts. Violet and I walked inside. My heart was caught in my throat. I was terrified about seeing my daughter again. She probably hated me. Violet walked up to the fifth floor of the palace and knocked on the door. Loki opened it. He smiled at Violet, but just nodded at me. I nodded back. 

"Come in." Loki said.

I walked into Loki's room and saw Ivy pacing by the couch. She stopped as soon as she saw me. 

"Dad." She nodded.

"Ivy." I nodded back. Loki and Violet gave each other a look. 

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Ivy asked. 

"I'm sorry." I said. 

"For what?" Ivy said. 

"For telling you that I wish you had died." I said. I wrapped my arms around my daughter and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Ivy. I really am." 

Ivy started sobbing into my shoulder. I stroked her hair and started crying a little myself. When we broke apart, I turned to Violet. She had a few tears running down her face. I looked at Loki.

"I want to talk to you." I said. 

"Very well." Loki said. "Walk with me." 

Loki and I walked outside of the palace. When we were far away from the village, Loki looked at me and broke the silence.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Loki asked.

"About your relationship with my daughter." I said.