Ch 6

(Lucy POV)

It's Wednesday night, and Lisanna is still in my class. I thought Natsu said that he was taking her out? Then again, my trust for him is a little weary. I'm still getting used to the fact that he's a billionaire. It's just so...crazy, I never would have thought.

Why didn't he just tell me who he was at the meeting? It's not the end of the world. Was he afraid of what I might think of him?

I just can't help but be a little pissed off at him.

I sighed and went to my closet to take out the dress that I just bought last night, and laid it down on my bed while I took a quick warm shower.

Lisanna hasn't gotten any better in class, if anything, she's been worse. When she's not in the classroom, I hear all my students whispering and saying how much they dislike her, and how they wish it was back to normal with just me. It warmed my heart to hear them say such sweet things about me, but I need to teach them to use manners, even if it's to someone they dislike. They're just kids after all, they can mess things up pretty easily.

I opened the shower door and stepped out into the cold air of my bathroom, making goosebumps appear all over me. After I dried off my body and blow dried my hair, I wrapped my plain white towel around me and did my make up.

I put on a little under eye concealer, a little shimmery silver eyeshadow, some pink lipstick and a little blush. It was all very light considering, I don't need much. I don't like putting on too much make up, I don't feel like myself when I do.

As for my hair, I just curled it and took two strands from the front and tied them in the back of my head using a dark blue flowery barrette.

Before I left the bathroom and into my bedroom, I sprayed on some of my favourite strawberry perfume. I can never get enough of that fragrance.

After I put on my undergarments, I carefully slipped on my new expensive dark blue dress with silvery sparkles. It reminded me of the night sky, so that's why I got it. I used to be obsessed with the stars when I was a kid, I still am, but I just don't really have time for that kind of stuff. I'm always too busy with school, it would be too much of a hassle to study them again.

 I'm always too busy with school, it would be too much of a hassle to study them again

I looked at myself through my full body mirror and smiled. I twirled to see how perfectly my dress flowed it every motion I took. I was ready, now all I have to do is wait for Natsu.

———

Finally, after ten minutes of waiting, I hear the doorbell go off. I quickly make my way from the living room, to the door and opened it wide.

As expected, there stood Natsu handsome as ever, in the new suit that I helped him choose out last weekend. His salmon hair was the same, all spiked up, it really suited him.