Ch 18

(Normal POV)

Later that day, Natsu was finally able to drive Lucy home after the big storm that had recently passed by that weekend.

Natsu felt even closer to Lucy, now that she told him basically everything about her. They talked a little more about her past on their way to her apartment until finally,

"Well, here you are. Stay safe, alright? Call me if you need anything." Said Natsu, his hand gently gripping Lucy's thigh a little above her knee.

She smiled and put her slightly cold hand over Natsu's usual warm one, "Of course, thank you."

She unbuckled her seatbelt, and opened the passenger door, she turned her body to hop out, and right before she was about to step down onto the pavement, she remembered something really important.

She turned back to Natsu making him look at her confused.

"Are you forgetting something?"

She giggled, "Yes,"

She leaned over to him and placed a sweet peck to his cheek. The beautiful blonde was about to step out once more when someone cleared their throat.

She turned her head back, "Mm?"

"You missed," He pouted.

"What do you m-"

He cut her off by placing a warm gentle meaningful kiss on her lips which she gladly returned. She loved kissing him, just as much as he loved kissing her.

Before they knew it, the kiss had deepened, Lucy's hands were holding the back of his head and neck, while one of his held her soft rosy cheek and the other wrapped around her slim waist.

But, it had to be stopped soon before things got a little out of control.

Lucy was the one to pull away, she smirked teasingly, "I have to go now, bye!" She waved him good bye after she finally closed the door.

She watched as he drove away until he was out of sight before she turned around and made her way inside her apartment.

After Lucy retrieved Plue from her neighbors, she unlocked her door to her apartment and set Plue down.

She went over to her kitchen and tossed her keys on the island table counter.

She continued off to her bedroom so she could change. Natsu had 'found' her dress and gave it back to her before they left.

She smiled as she thought of him.

They hadn't known each other for long yet, it felt like they've been together forever. It was true love, for sure.

And the way he didn't get angry at her when she told him who she truly was made her even happier to know that she can trust and rely on him, although she always has either way.

She was about to change into a pair of black short shorts and a pink tank top, but stopped and remembered that she should take a shower. She had work tomorrow, and she always had to be prepared and look presentable.

She was anxious to see her students again, it felt like forever ago since she last saw them last week.

When she stepped out of her shower, smelling freshly of strawberries and vanilla, she finally changed into her shorts and tank top. She brushed her long hair, then wrapped the white towel around her head so her hair wouldn't drip water everywhere.