Ch 11

(Normal POV)

While Lucy got dragged by Mira, Erza, and Juvia into the girls bathroom, Levy went into the coffee shop where Natsu was with Lisanna.

"Hey bast*rd." She said coldly when she walked over to where he and Lisanna were sitting.

"Huh? Levy? Why are you calling me bast*rd?" He asked confused.

Levy crossed her arms, about to reply something nasty back but she got cut off.

"Maybe it's because you are a bast*rd!" Lisanna Exclaimed coldly, before stomping out and walking right into the glass door, smacking her face on it in the process.

"Ugh!" She took a step back and yanked it open, then ran away.

"Who p*ssed in her cereal this morning?" Levy asked.

"I could say the same to you, sit down." He said seriously, "Now tell me, why are you so angry with me?" He asked after she sat down where Lisanna was 30 seconds ago.

"First off, I need to know one thing Natsu." She glared.

"What?"

"Do you, or do you not love Lucy?"

His eyes widened, he was not expecting that.

"I-I, why are you asking me this?" He questioned.

Sure, he loves Lucy with all his heart, but he wasn't ready to admit it. He needed to wait for the perfect moment.

"Why were you on a date with Lisanna, your ex?"

"I wasn't on a date! I just fired her from her job!" He slammed his fists on the table, making Levy flinch, but she knew he wouldn't hurt her.

He'd never hurt a woman, or a girl.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?"

"Because," he sighed, leaning back on his chair, "She tried to break into my bank account again."

"What?!"

———

~The Night of the Festival~

(Lucy POV)

I sighed,

I guess it's time to get ready...

I decided to text Natsu and ask if we were still going together, 'cause if we were, I needed details like the time and such.

Natsu=Bold

Lucy=Italics

Hey, are we still going to the festival together? If we are, I need details.

A few moments later, he replied with,

Yeah of course, I don't know why we wouldn't. I'll come pick you up at 5:40. The rest of the gang will meet up with us at the festival.

K, cya.

I shut off my phone and turned on the shower, after it heated up, I stepped in letting my body warm up in the hot water.

Levy never told me what happened in the coffee shop, she told me it wasn't her place to tell, meaning Natsu and Lisanna are probably back together...

I shouldn't be sad about this, even if Natsu and I were in a relationship, it would never work. He's a fricken BILLIONAIRE, the richest man in Fiore! While I'm just the runaway daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia, who is now working as a school teacher.