First Love

Azami arrived to Tokyo Japan. While Azami was walking around the city,Azami spotted a fountain. Azami walked towards to It was a wishing fountain. Who ever wish to the fountain there wish will you true but choose wisely,Azami thought to herself "I wish that who ever talk to me will be my love string". Azami waited,Voice responded "Chudan shite moshiwakearimasenga watashi wa chodo funsui o mintai to omotta/Excuse me sorry to interrupt but i just wanted to see the fountain". Azami smiled,She responded "Sorry no speaking Japanese" Voice responded "Oh you can speak English Hi my name is Chiyo nice to meet you..." Azami responded "Azami my name is Azami". In about couple day Azami and Chiyo become friends.

*5 Months Later*

Azami and Chiyo become more than a friends they become together. In the next day Azami was walking around Tokyo looking for a Cafe. While she was look for Cafe Azami finally found a Cafe. Instead she saw the Cafe,Azami saw Chiyo and with a girl outside at the Cafe about to kiss. Azami walked towards them,Azami asked "What is this who is she" Girl responded "I'm his fiance and who are you?" Chiyo responded "Azami please calm down" Azami responded "Calm down?! so this is your late's nights you've been lying to me?!". Azami walked away trying to hide her anger and sadness,Chiyo responded "Azami please let--". Azami slapped Chiyo,She responded "Let me explain well you've already explained that you only used me for money and lie to every single you said to me!" Chiyo responded "Please stay with me I can't live without you" Azami responded "Can't live without me?! then go die" Azami walked away.

At that moment Azami started passing out everything around her is starting blurry and everything went jet black. Luckily Chiyo still have a heart and brought her to the hospital. The Doctor said that Azami has a temporary blindness It means that It only last for four weeks but if it passes at the other month It will be permanent.

In the next day Azami got out at the hospital. While she was at her house she wanted to go to the park. While she was walking around at the park,Azami wanted to take a break at the bench and listening some bird chirps. While Azami was sitting at the bench,She spotted a rain drop on her face and starting raining. Azami thought to herself "Great It's raining".

In a distance Chiyo was at the park and saw Azami. While Chiyo was walking towards to her Chiyo stopped. While Azami was sitting at the bench She heard foot steps come toward her,Voice responded "Kon'nichiwa,watashi ga anata no samu-sa ni sogu shinai yo ni,kono kasa o motte kudasai/Hi miss?... excuse me please take this umbrella so you won't catch a cold" Azami responded "Sorry I don't speak Japanese" Voice responded "Oh! Excuse me please take this umbrella so you won't catch a cold". Azami started shaking,She responded "No thank you who are you anyway can't you see I'm blind" Voice responded "Oh I just visited my grandma in here and were actually neighbors and I saw you look familiar at the park so and here to be nice" Azami responded "Oh...sorry to be mean to you" Voice responded "Oh no worries I'm just gonna leave the umbrella here please take It bye or bai".

Azami thought to herself "Who was that...". Chiyo continued walking in front of Azami,He responded "Azami..." Azami responded "What do you want Chiyo" Chiyo responded "I just wanted to ask you that who was that?" Azami responded "It's non of your business why do you wan't to know and aren't you getting married?" Chiyo responded "I... canceled the wedding cause... I want to be with you cause I never realized that how much you love me and how much I love you" Azami responded "What do you want me to do get back to you sorry but I can not except that". Azami took the umbrella and walked away.

In the other day Azami was In front of her house to water her plants,Voice responded "Kon'nichiwa Hi me again" Azami responded "Hi what are you doing here?" Voice responded "Oh I just wanted to say Hi okay... how about this lest restart to introduce our selves cause I think we got wrong foot yesterday at the park okay I'll go first Hi my name is Kiyoshi and you're turn" Azami responded "Okay were do I start?" Kiyoshi responded "Your name..." Azami responded "Hi Kiyoshi nice to meet you I'm Azami" Kiyoshi responded "Wow that's the best name iv'e ever heard" Azami responded "Thank you" Kiyoshi responded "Oh! I almost forgot would you like to come with my grandma at the park tomorrow?" Azami responded "Yeah sure!".