Everything changed

Azami woke up In a dream and she can finally see,She thought to herself "What just happened? Everything was a dream? but It felt so alive and real... so... I never met him?". Azami ran though the bus station so she could get to the train station to find Kiyoshi before the surgery or it was too late.

Azami finally got off from the bus and went to the train station,She went to the next train. After she got In there was an other train stopped,She looked at the door. It was Kiyoshi In the other train,She held the door and thought to herself "Kiyoshi?!". Kiyoshi looked up at the door and held the door,And thought to himself "I think I know her... She looks familiar". And the train left.

Azami thought to herself "Is It him? Is he my red string?".

In about a week that she's been searching for Kiyoshi, But it found unknown. But when she found that where Kiyoshi lived,She was full of joy inside of her. In about one hour drive,When she found the his house. She knocked on the door and responded "H-Hello?". The door opened,*An old lady voice* Voice responded "Come in deer" Azami responded "W-Who?... Are you?" Voice responded "Oh I'm Befana I'm Kiyoshi's grandma" She responded "Oh so your his grandma I heard a lot about you and Kiyoshi always talks about you" Befana responded "Oh really So why are you hear dear?" Azami responded "That's the point I just wanted to ask you a question?"

Bafena: "Yeah sure dear"

Azami: "Um Is Kiyoshi still here?"

Bafena: "What do you mean dear?"

Azami: "Like did Kiyoshi move or something or?"

Bafena: "Sorry dear but... Kiyoshi died two years ago wait... did Kiyoshi talked to your dream?"

Azami: "Well yeah but... It felt so real and i was blind and now i can see but why did he died?"

Bafena: "He died on cancer on February 17th It was his last stage and... died"

Azami: "Wait you said he died on two years ago on February 17th but But I saw him last week on the train station and today is is February 18th his death anniversary was yesterday...". She started crying,And whispered "I... was... too.. late...".

Bafena: "I am really sorry..."

Azami: "No I'm the one who's sorry... But can i ask you a favor?"

Bafena: "Sure deer what Is It dear?"

Azami: "Can i visit his grave?"

Bafena: "Sure dear".