Thinking it through

In the other day... Azami walked around the Tokyo Japan to see the memories of her and Kiyoshi's in her dream. First she went to the park where they first met.

She covered her eyes with a handkerchief to use her imagination like her dream. Everything is peaceful like the birds are chirping,The fresh air came from the mountains,And the leaves are falling came from the trees.

In the other day... her second memory of Kiyoshi that they went to the Forest Shrine,Like how Kiyoshi how much he loves Azami and his illness. Azami covered her eyes with the handkerchief again but everything was different,She started felling dizzy and collapse.

*In Azami's dream again* 

She thought to herself "Is this my dream again? I hope i will see Kiyoshi again...".

Azami saw a tall building,She looked around and saw Kiyoshi at the edge of the building. She waved at him but he didn't waved back,Kiyoshi gently falling off the building.

Azami thought to herself "Wait? Whats is he doing? Wait is he falling?!?!"

She yelled "WAIT! Kiyoshi Nooo!!!".

She was too far and he was falling so fast. Azami ran fast as she can,But Instead she's getting closer the building is moving away from her and CRASH!. Kiyoshi's body slammed at the ground Azami got closer,She looked at the face. But... It wasn't Kiyoshi's face It was Azami's face,She was in a shock face and started crying...

Azami: "I guess you are really dead.."

Someone tapped her back,She turned around. It was Kiyoshi,Azami responded 

Azami: "Kiyoshi! I thought your really gone..."

Kiyoshi: "No... They give me one chance to talk to you but I can not last for longer anymore..."

Azami: "Oh..."

Kiyoshi: "Oh yeah I remember that you were saying something what is it again"

Azami: "I LOVE YO-".

Before she say her last word again Kiyoshi started disappear again. Azami tried to say her last word.