Secrets

In the other day...

Kiyoshi Invited Azami at the Forest Shrine It sure a bit far but peaceful,He asked "Would you like to come with me?" Azami responded "Come where?" He responded "Oh at the Forest Shrine" She responded "Isn't that far?" He responded "Yeah but I want to go somewhere that I've never been" Azami responded "Ok fine let's go"

In about three hours drive to go to the Forest Shrine they finally came. They walked In the trail,Azami asked "I'm tired do you wanna play a game?" Kiyoshi responded "Sure what do you wanna play". He asked,She responded "Like the game we played yesterday". Kiyoshi thought to him self and responded "Oh that sure lets play who's gonna go first?" Azami responded "Me!!"

Azami: "Okay What are you afraid of?"

Kiyoshi: "I think It's cockroach"

Azami started laughing and responded "Hahah really? cockroach"

Kiyoshi: "Have you seen how they move?"

Azami: "Yeah a lot of times okay anyways your turn"

Kiyoshi: "Okay Who is your celebrity crush?"

Azami: "Well to be honest his a Kpop and His name is Jin aKa Kim Seok Jin I like about him is his a good chief,A vocal singer and a good dancer"

Kiyoshi: "Well that's nice okay your turn"

Azami: "Okay... What's your illness? Cough? Tonsilitis?..."

Kiyoshi: "Cancer...".

Azami stopped walking...

Kiyoshi: "Yes, cancer is there a problem?"

Azami: "N-no nothing what type cancer is it?"

Kiyoshi: "I have lung cancer...and tomorrow i have surgery..."

Azami: "Oh..."

Kiyoshi: "Azami?"

Azami: "Yes?"

Kiyoshi: "I have to tell you something.."

Azami: "Mmm?..."

Kiyoshi: "Before I get surgery tomorrow I wanted to tell you something about how I feel... Look... Ever since we met It was really nice and I told you everything about me and my back story... so I wanted to tell you that"

Azami: "What is it?"

Kiyoshi hold Azami's hand and responded

Kiyoshi: "I... Love... You..."

At that moment Azami can see a bright light coming from her and see Kiyoshi's face and everything for the first time,But then she felt like falling She screamed "Aaahhh".