True feelings

*Kiyoshi's back story*

It was December 16th It was the nine days before Christmas. It was the day of Kiyoshi's and his girlfriend named Yukari broke up with him. Kiyoshi was a at the cafe Kiyoshi brought a ring for Yukari for proposal.

Yukari was calling,
Kiyoshi responded "Kon'nichiwa, anata wa doshite watashi ni denwa shite imasu ka?/Hi love how are you why are you calling me?"

Yukari responded "Watashi wa... mo anata to issho ni itai to wa... amowanaishi, darekaga anata yori mo haruka ni yoidesu/let's break up I don't want to be with you anymore and there's someone *Chiyo* Is so much better than you bye..."

*The call ended*

Back at the park,Azami asked "Wow we have the same thing been though wait she broke up with you for no reason?" Kiyoshi responded "There is she said that there's someone is better than you and I know who It Is" Asami asked again "Who?" Kiyoshi responded "It Is your Ex boyfriend Chiyo" Azami asked and gain "Wait How did you know about Chiyo?" Kiyoshi responded "It Is because at that night I was at Yokuri's out side of her house trying to call her but she didn't pick up cause she was just in front of me singing dancing with him and stopped Chiyo went out side the house you were calling and I hide around the bushes and heard your name like he said 'Sorry Azami I'm at the work' and end the call" Azami responded "Everything is a lie" Everyone silent. Azami touched Kiyoshi's shoulder in one hand,And responded "Are you okay Kiyoshi?".

Kiyoshi looked up at Azami and everything went to silent except his heart beat *Dug*Dug*Dug*Dug* Azami asked "Are you okay?". Kiyoshi looked up to Azami and responded "I think we should go home now.." Azami responded "Oh okay sure".