7: Raspberry

7: Raspberry

DAMON WOKE FIRST after only being drugged with vervain instead of getting his neck snapped like his sister.

With a groan he found himself chained to a chair with a wooden spiked metal collar around his neck. His head was still slumped to one side, still weakened from the vervain and spotted a very dead Alaric near him. Seeing the Gilbert ring on his finger gave Damon some relief before he attention immediately went searching for his sister.

Looking over the other side of him he could see Rosalie still unconscious, also chained up in a similar way to him. Bringing him out of his focus, the collar around his neck was attached to two large chains which was being held by one of the wolves standing before him.

"Morning sunshine." He smirked seeing Damon was now awake. "I saw this in a movie once, some torture porn flick, anyway they had this collar device that was really cool, so I just modified it with some wooden nails and when I pull..."

Damon groaned in pain as the wooden nails embedded themselves in his neck. He quickly noticed Rosalie had the same contraption around her neck and prayed she would stay unconscious for as long as the wolves were here.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case as he watched her fingers twitch, a sign she was waking up.

"So, I hear you have the moonstone." Jules approached the vampire as Damon chuckled, his key intention on keeping their attention on him and not his sister.

"Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now." He smirked. "Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time it was your boy Mason."

Jules inched closer to the grinning vampire despite the situation he was in.

"Well, that's why we've got your sister too," she smiled back. "She's already killed Brady by ripping his spine out, and then she just had to rip one of our boys' hearts out when were captured you, so it's safe to say a lot of us are gonna want to talk to her when she wakes up."

Damon's grin dropped and he began to glare at the pack before him, praying over and over in his head his sister wasn't planning on coming back to life anytime soon.

"I'll tell you what, why don't we just wait for her to wake up and then we'll start, yeah?" The male wolf in front of Damon chuckled. "I'd sure like to have some fun with her."

Damon hissed angrily at the wolf in front of him, his vampire face coming into play.

"Touch her and I'll make you wish you were dead."

Rosalie at that point groaned slightly at the stiffness in her neck before opening her eyes to find herself chained to a chair. Next to her was her brother who's had a worried expression plastered across his face. Meeting his anxious gaze, she frowned before eyeing up the wolves that stood in front of them both.

"Oh great, you again," she rolled her eyes at the sight of Jules who approached her with a small smirk. She took hold of the chains connected to the metal collar around her neck from one of the wolves.

Pulling on the chains hard, Rosalie gasped out in pain as the wooden nails pierced her skin, it being obvious they were doused in vervain.

"Tell me, where's the moonstone?" She asked Rosalie before Damon butted in.

"Get over it honey. You're never going to get it," he sneered at the blonde who then nodded at Stevie, the wolf who was holding Damon's chains, an instruction to give them a pull.

Damon groaned in pain again.

"Stop it," Rosalie snapped at the wolf. "Why would you think we have the stupid thing anyway?"