Chapter 13 Emotions 😢😢😢

Hello guys... In this story Shivaay Arnav, Khushi and Annika. All four people have a past. You are clear with girls past but you don't have clear picture with boys one. It will be revealed soon. This book will be a emotional rollercoaster.

Annika and Arnav reaches home , Annika was walking towards her room with a gloomy face, she was upset not knowing what caused Arnav to change suddenly, is she a burden to him, is Arnav regretting his decision to let her stay in home. Annika was in her thoughts when her hand was grabbed forcefully , she was made to face him forcefully, she looks at Arnav with shocking face .

Arnav - Annika I am warning you stay away from Shivaay and I don't want you to keep any relation with him.

Annika - Why bhaiya he is my friend? I like him

Arnav - Why can't you listen to me? You are staying under my roof, I don't want you to ruin our reputation and family name

Annika - What do you want to say bhaiya?

Arnav - I mean I won't tolerate a slut in my house. Do you get it

Annika felt as someone slapped her, she was shocked and tears started falling from her eyes.

Annika - How can you think like this? How?

She holds his collar, he pushes her away

Arnav - Don't forget who is your father, you will surely show his traits won't you

Annikas heart was broken, the person who she trusted the most, the person whom she most relied as broken her. Annika starts stepping back with tears in his eyes. Annika was shattered Arnav face held no emotions as if he is not affected.

Annika - Arnav Raizada don't forget who is your father ? If I share his genes then you (Pointing at him) also share the same genes.

Annika runs to her room and locks it. She falls on her bed and cries harder . Shivaay felt something at that something, he was about to call her but he thought it's better to talk with her face to face.

---

Arnav in his room falls on his knees and cries

Arnav - I am sorry baby sister. Pls forgive your brother. I hurted you again. I broked your trust. I am forceful baby, I don't know how to tackle this situation. I know Shivaay is good for you but I can't. I am sorry Annika

----
Khushi got a message warning her if she don't stay away from Arnav, she will see her baby brothers dead body . Khushi was shattered again. She don't know what to do other than following the devils guidance

Khushi drifts to sleep while crying.
---

Shivaay sees his father picture, he rubs the picture lovingly , a tear falls on the picture

Shivaay - Dad I like Annika, I feel possessive for her. She is like a flower dad, she is so pretty and innocent . She is scared of men dad, I don't know what happened to her but I will find it out and will make her mine even if my best friend tries to be the obstacle I am going to overcome it. Dad atleast I will have someone to claim as mine, I know dad I don't deserve a girl like Annika who is pure when I am the devil but I can't dad. Past is past dad, I have changed a lot dad.

---

Next morning

Raizada mansion

Jhnavi knocks at arnav's room, Arnav open the door while rubbing his face and yawning

Arnav - Mom today college is off

Jhnavi - I know, I am here to discuss about Annika

Arnav - What about her?

Jhnavi - What have you done Arnav? Why is she adamant to shift from this house and to live somewhere and wants to join a part time job ?

Arnav - What? She told you this

Oh no what have I done but what can I do. I can't let her stay in another house. No I want her with me. I want my sister with me but now she is upset with me. All men in her life have hurted her including me, she trusted me blindly and one of the successful man in this world I broked it.

Jhanvi - I have to agree with her son

Arnav - What? But why did you agreed with her?

Jhnavi - You are asking me why? Do you think I am stupid? I have seen CCTv camera footage of yesterday. How can you say such words to Annika, I thought you loved her, I didn't know you were using her as a weapon against him.

Arnav - Mom pls I have reason. How can you think I will do like this to her? She is my baby sister mom

Jhnavi - So whats the reason Arnav

Arnav - I am so sorry Mom, I can't tell you

Jhnavi - I am disappointed with you Arnav, I have raised you better. Annika is already shifted to new place and don't go where she is staying, I am warning you. I am keeping an eye on you

She slams the door at his face

Arnav - Shit.

He throws vases on floor

Arnav - Damn it!! How can I behave like a insensitive person when I know she is very sensitive . Now what?

So guys I hope you like this chapter?

So do you like this writing style or u want old one with italics for paragraph??