Chapter 15 Helpless 😭😭😭

Hey guys!!!

I want you to be responsive otherwise I won't update. I can be devil😈😈 if I want . Many are aware

So important point

I'll update my saviour and my shadow alternative. So my next update will be my shadow. There will be a gap of about two - three days before next update

Now I am gonna put aim for next chapter

Aim

Likes - 70+
Comments - 10+

Arnav reaches home. He reaches insides his room and slams his door hardly voice echoing all over the mansion. He was angry, frustrated and upset. He needed to do something. He starts throwing things in his room. After a hour so, his room was a complete mess. His room was completely destroyed. He was a mess. He was crying and finally he falls to floor with a thud. He cries loudly.

Flashback 1

Few days back, arnav received a email in his account from a unknown I'd. He clicks the mail ,there was a video attached. He was asked to play the video first. He plays the video. He cringes in disgust. Tears start falling from his eyes. He was fuming in anger. He finds a message to check another message. He finds another mail from same address. He opens it

Hello son, I hope you are doing well. ‎So how much will you rate from 1-10 of your mommy sex with me.

Well I always record sex with women, whoever it is. Aren't I a smart guy.

I know you are planning to kill me. Naah!! Wait. If you do anything against me, I will leak this video and then you know what will happen. So be silent.....

So here is the deal you will misbehave with my daughter, you will hurt you, you will critise her and I want to see the hatred for you in her eyes. Don't forget to bail me within this month.

If you agree with the deal, then let me know otherwise you can expect a suicide of your mother in humiliation.

Flashback ends 1

Flashback 2

(Check chapter 9 Boyfriend)

The day arnav shouted annika for first time, that day he met a person in an alley, he was called by that person . The person was standing facing back towards arnav. Arnav was nervous.

Arnav - Hello, who are you

The person turns to face him but due to darkness his face was hidden. Arnav tries to see him but he fails. Soon the person stands in front of him. He had a smirk on his face. His face his revealed as Daksh.

Arnav - you

Daksh - Yes arnav raziada your rival daksh

Arnav was stunned.

Daksh - So let's into deal, I will be watching your every move. You will hurt your sister

Arnav - Sister

Daksh - Yes your sister Annika. You will hurt her publicly and it's a instructions by your father. Well I am will humiliate your sister publicly and you won't utter a word. If you dare then you know the consequences.

Daksh left the place. Arnav was standing still. How could he hurt his sister but he can't let his mother dignity to be tainted. He has to choose one and he knows whom he has to opt.

Flashback 2 ends

Flashback 3

Daksh saw arnav in supermarket and at the same moment he spotted annika. He had a evil smirk on his face.

Daksh - What's your rate girl?

Daksh - I know but still I was asking you to know the truth. I know you slept with arnav and now you are with Shivaay. So whats your rate girl. You are one sexy item.

Daksh have eye contact with arnav . Arnav hands turn into fist with anger.

Tears stung on Annikas eyes. She turns to go away from the place. Before she moves, someone holds her hand.

Arnav sees it, he was happy Shivaay was with her but still he was insecure of Shivaay's attachment with Annika.

As soon Shivaay and Annika leaves the place. Daksh comes near arnav and places his hand on arnavs shoulder and smirks at him. Arnav eyes were furious with anger.

Daksh - Good job. Keep it up

Arnav clenches his jaw in anger. Daksh leaves the place with smile

Flashback 3 ends

Arnav has a picture of him and Annika. He caresses her face lovingly

Arnav - I am sorry Annika. I am hurting you. Oh god I have to bail that sperm donor now, I am taking the risk. I should not take any steps to hurt her. What if he hurts her and takes her away from me. I should tell someone about it, what if he kills Annika. Oh no nothing will happen like that, I should do something for my sister. I can't risk her life.

So guys I hope you like this chapter?

This chapter is dedicated to arnav..but this is one of the important chapters

Don't forget to like and comment