Chapter 24 Argument 😤😤😤

Hey guys!!!

Here comes next chapter

Don't forget to like and comment. Don't disappoint me guys!!!

I am trying hard to update the book guys!!! Try to understand

Arnav - Why you are here Shivaay? I already told you to stay away from sister.

Shivaay - What do you mean arnav? I like her and I will stay with her unless Annika says it. You don't have any right to speak.

Arnav - I have every right to speak when it comes to my sister.

Shivaay - A brother who is the main reason for a sister to leave her house

Arnav clenches his jaw in anger . Shivaay was equal furious but girls were confused and puzzled to support whom when the matter was silly. They both were egoistic, why they are making it a big deal.

Arnav - Haven't I made it clear to stay away from my sister. You are a player shivaay, I don't want my sister to get hurted.

Shivaay - Stop the bullshit arnav. You very well know I stopped my ways of being player. Why are you trying to be angel. You are also a well known player just because in college , girls don't throw at yourselves doesn't mean you are golden boy , Khushi is the reason they don't approach you.

Annika was shocked with all revelation

Khushi - Stop it guys!!

Shivaay - No Khushi he thinks he can oder anyone. Why are you with my sister Arnav? You hurted her always and suddenly you realised she is good. Why?

Arnav - It was my mistake. I didn't know anything

Shivaay - Oh is that reason you took her virginity in my birthday party and you both had sex yesterday. What it all means? Is my sister a play you for you .

Annika looks at Khushi while Khushi was embarrassed.

Arnav - How could you think like that? Damn it you are my best friend. You know what I was going through

Shivaay - I am your bestfriend what about you being my best friend Arnav. How could you not trust me with Annika when you know me from childhood. Why you are trying to push me away from Annika?

Arnav - I am sorry. I was jealous shivaay. I know you will treat her like queen but I was worried I will be replaced from her life. I saw how she looks at you. How she is trusting you more than me?

Annika was about to speak when shivaay gestures her to be silent

Shivaay - What has gotten inside your brains Arnav? For god's sake she is your sister, she loves you more than anyone else maybe in future I will be her priority and not you (He smirks) Well do you know she was crying for you, you will be her brother always. The way khushi looks at you with romantic love she can't look at me in same way, I am her sibling. There's the difference Arnav. What happened to your intellect.

Arnav sighs in couch. He was stressed. He was in emotional turmoil. He was upset over himself how could he be so irrational and he tried to separate his bestfriend and his sister . Who else would be better than shivaay for his sister? He would definitely understand her. What was he thinking?

Shivaay was aware something was wrong with Arnav. He is hiding something and it's stressing him a lot. He wanted to ask but stopped himself because he know Arnav don't want to scare girls and he feared if matter is related to Annika.

Annika and Khushi was silent, they don't know what to say. One minute they are silent and other minute they both a silent.

Soon Arnav gets a call ,his face pales. He answers the call. He leaves the house abruptly .

Warehouse

It was a hidden place in forest, Arnav enter the place. It was dark. Soon lights were switched on. He sees daksh standing there.

Flashback

Daksh was calling Arnav. He answers the call when daksh orders him to meet in warehouse.

Flashback ends

Arnav - What do you want?

Daksh smirks

Daksh - Bail your father soon

Arnav clenches his jaw in anger

Arnav - He is not my father you get that point.

Daksh - Relax Arnav relax. Take a calm breath.

Arnav was trying to calm his anger . He was fisting his hands.

Daksh - So Arnav I want Annika's signature on these bail papers of Mr Ashok Malhotra

Arnav - Why?

Daksh - In this statement Annika will claim Ashok Malhotras wasnt the one who attacked her or tortured her, it was someone else who had familiar look with her father. He threatened her so she blamed her father. (He smirks)

Arnav eyes widen in shock

Arnav - No I can't do this. She will hate me for this

Daksh laughs at him

Daksh - What do you want Arnav? Your mother's sensational sex video to hit intenet or your fathers bail.

He leaves the place while Arnav was rooted to the place with tears falling from his eyes. He was broken and shattered. If he chooses one the other will suffer. He don't know what he has to do. He was clueless.

A voice comes from behind

"Arnav "

An angry voice...

So whose voice this is? Who found out arnavs secret?

So what do you think about this chapter?

Don't forget to like and comment