Chapter 26 Revealing Past 4 😭😭😭😭

Hey guys!!

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE TO READ

DESTINED (shivika and Arshi)

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LAST AND THEN EPILOGUE

Don't forget to like and comment

I will update the next chapter
After

100+ likes
And
15+ comments

Shivaay and Khushi were sitting and watching TV ,when Khushi mutes the channel.

Khushi - So what happened

Shivaay narrates her till the part where he catches shivaay red handed and confronts him...

Flashback (Rest of the part)

Shivaay and Arnav reaches the cyber cafe of Shivaay's friend Rahul, so Shivaay explains the matter to Rahul, so the later ask for the video. Arnav opens his email link and from there he transfers the video to Rahul's I'd. Rahul do some tactics (I don't know computer terms or anything) and informs the guys the video is photoshopped.

Arnav flashes his 32 teeths while shivaay glares at him .

Soon they both reaches daksh's house, not from front door but through back door and searches inside his house to find the original videos . Daksh was not there, the guys searches everywhere inside their bedroom, kitchen, bathroom but still there was nothing. In hall while the guys was searching accidentally one of the guy presses something a hidden door was opened, they both were surprised . The guys were cautious and with precautions they enters the room, there was a table with laptop and some CD. They both gathers the stuff in a bag and slowly exits the room. As they both exits the hall, daksh and his two men were standing there, guys were shocked even the men standing there was also surprised. Fights erupted and the heroes won, the major reason why bruises and blood were there on boys clothes was this reason.

The boys again reaches Rahul's cyber cafe, they handovers the laptop and CD to Rahul who erases every data from the drives.

Flashback ends

Khushi - Oh my gosh, what crap was all happening

Shivaay nods in agreement

Shivaay - Why didn't you told me ankit was blackmailing you Khushi? Don't you consider me as anything in your life.

Khushi - No shivaay, nothing like that, he threatened me by avinash life so I was helpless.

Shivaay - Hmm... Avinash tickets for US are booked and he will be leaving from that place to airport. I am sorry you won't be able to meet him.

Khushi gives him a sad smile.

------

Arnavs (Flashback)

Ruchika and Jhanvi both were more than sisters to each other, they were also each other strengths. They both loved each other, they shared each and everything to one another.

During high school it was well known fact that Ashok Malhotra was a player, Jhanvi had crush on him, well every girl in school had crush on him, he used it for his own pleasure except Ruchika who gave him disgusting glances or snaps at him. She insulted him in front of everyone, he thought to take revenge but unfortunately he falls for her hard and even she started having feelings for him which made Jhanvi upset, she tried to break them but the bond between the couple was getting stronger day by day. Jhanvi was envious of Ruchika , she stopped talking to her and started avoiding her, latter felt bad but Ashok consoled her. Jhanvi publicly criticed ruchika for having in relationship with Ashok, but latter support her decision and it's her life and she can make her choice which created rift among sisters.

After Ruchika and Ashok marriage, Jhanvi was envious when she heard Ruchika left him, she took this as opportunity and planned to marry him by having affair with him, the plan backfired, he never divorced Ruchika and Jhanvi got pregnant.

Jhanvi pregnancy news affected her parents ,where her parents attempted suicide which made her felty guilty and she realised her mistake and the consequences of it.

Jhanvi left to USA, she established a business over there and give birth to Arnav. After years she came to India when she met Ruchika and informed about Ashok which resulted in murder of Ruchika and unborn baby, she cursed and blamed herself for everything .

Arnav was friends with Khushi and Shivaay, when shivaay and Khushi's fathers died in accident. He came closer to Khushi and Shivaay. He started having feelings for Khushi which she indirectly reciprocated ,the day he was going to propose her that day in front of him she accepted Ankit's proposal and became his girlfriend. He was broken.

Arnav never knew who was his father, whenever he asked his mother she ignored him.

One day on public event, Khushi played a video exposing Arnav is illegitimate child of Ashok Malhotras who is married to Jhanvi's sister, who became responsible of Ruchika suicide after knowing her husband had affair with her sister. Arnav was heartbroken, everyone mocked him and insulted. He kept a distance with his mother but due to Shivaay's persuasion he talked to her and she narrated the whole incident by which he came to know the truth.

Arnav was furious with Khushi, he started hurting her being with other girls and mocking her in front of everyone by stating her parents truth for insulting him .

He was always waiting to take revenge on Ashok Malhotras.

Flashback ends

So I hope so you like this chapter

Don't forget to like and comment