Chapter 21 Revealing Past - 3 😭😭😭

Hey guys!!!!

Here goes next chapter

I won't update next chapter if you won't complete the aim

Aim

Likes - 100+

Comments - 25+

Don't force me to unpublish the book

Shivaay - My father was born in rich family, he was obedient son of his parents . He was well-educated and most notorious among friends. His name is Ajay Rathod ,he had a childhood bestfriend Rajesh Singh they both were inseparable. They passed school together, joined same college and fallen in love with twin sisters . They both proposed them and girls said "Yes" after two years they got married after one year they both had their first kids, Mr Ajay rathod and Riya Rathod named their boy child Shivaay and Rajesh Singh and Rita Singh named their girl child Khushi.

Annika - It means Khushi is your cousin sister. I didn't knew it

Shivaay - Yeah she is, we never bothered to tell anyone about it. It's like we don't want to remember because of whom we are connected.

Annika keeps her hand over his hands

Shivaay - So our fathers thought their wives are perfect ones but it was not the truth after our father's left home for work, our mothers would sneak out of room without our fathers knowledge to continue their affair suddenly one day they reached home soon and found out they left their children in hands of servant in morning and will come at night before our fathers reaches home. In the minds of our fathers, seeds of doubts were created when they asked our mothers they reasoned out they needed to stand on their own so their working ,mothers thoughts their husbands believed them but it wasn't truth ,soon they found out about their lie and they had huge fights regarding it and when our mother's found out they are going to divorce them ,they killed our fathers in accidents and proved that murder as a mere accident.

Annika wipes away his tears, he looks at her with teary eyes, she felt as if something inside her got broken ,one thing she understood is she can't see him hurted, she has fallen for him.

Annika - Shivaay (the way she called him is with lot of affection and love)

Shivaay - There's more to the story annika , you might hate my presence in your sight after hearing it.

Annika - I can't hate you shivaay

These words were soothing for him but he can't say what she will think after hearing rest of his story.

Shivaay - My mother became my guardian as I was underage at that time. She used to bring men in home for most of the times to have sex. I was disgusted by her, so I wouldn't stay in home with her so most of the time I stayed in Arnav's house. Arnav's home was my second house and Jhanvi aunty showed me how a mother should be. What is a mother? My mother who never bothered to care about her son, who never had any interested in her son, she shouldn't be a call a mother who raped her own child (He shouts)

Annika was shocked, tears started falling from her eyes, shivaay was breaking down .

Annika - Shivaay

Shivaay - Yes annika she raped me, she took my virginity . I was sleeping in my room, she injected me some drug, tied me in ropes and raped me. She took my innocence away annika, after that incident we had great fight, I pushed her away in stairs, she lost her balance and slipped ,making her fall on ground. She was paralyzed after that incident and later she died annika, after that incident I became a player annika. A player who used girls for sex.

Shivaay was crying hard, he tried to get up from his place but annika holded him tightly by hugging him .

Shivaay - I don't deserve you annika. Your brother is right, I am not good for you.

Annika - No Shivaay, pls don't say like this

Shivaay with his strength pushes annika away from him and walks away from her.

Annika - Shivaay pls don't leave me alone, shivaay

She was crying for him but he was succumbed to his own wounds ,he forgotten about what he has to do. He had a feeling he don't deserve her as he isn't virgin, he was raped, he was a player, he had a dark past and annika shouldn't be dragged in that with him.

Shivaay - Annika I shouldnt wish for you, my life is spoiled by my own mom. A monster who took my father's life and my innocence. She made my life dark.

Shivaay was in kitchen drinking water, a tear falls from his eyes. He keeps the glass on sink. He closes his eyes and flashes of his dark past flows in his mind. When someone comes and hugs him from back and his memories stop at that moment, he opens his eyes and feels Annika is hugging him.

Shivaay - Annika leave me . I am not good for you.

He removes her hand from his waist, he was about to go when Annika holds his hands and slaps him hard. He was shocked and stunned for a moment unable to realise what happened there. She pushes him towards the walls and cages him.

Annika - I'll will decide whom I want in my life. You aren't the one who will decide ,are you apt for me or not. Shivaay I have fallen for you from the first day. I feel different when I am with you. I feel safe when I am in your embrace. I feel happy when I see your smile but it brokes my heart to see you hurted.

Shivaay was still silent. Annika smashes her lips on him. Shivaay didn't reciprocate it. Annika had tears on her eyes, she felt as someone again rejected her and she is unwanted.

Precap - Two people enter the house forcefully and pushes annika

So guys I hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to like and comment