1

"Aish! SeoYeon-ah! Wake up and make breakfast mom told me to call you!!" I heard a familiar voice said.

"Aigoo.. let me sleep more..I have been really tired.." I explained.

"Tired?! Tired from what? those bangtan and blackpink boys again?" I heard the familiar voice again and When I opened my eyes..It was my brother.

"Yeah! and how do you expect me not to stan those friends of unnie huh? Im protective..hello?"I explained raising my voice.

"Aishh..ok I thought you needed to be early cause you were going to Korea?" He said.

"What?! What date is it today?!" I said.

"Uh..March 7 and Its about to be 9:00 am."
He said.

"Ah..I need to get ready..or ill miss the flight!can you cook this time?" I said rushing to the bathroom.

"Ah..ok ill cook this time...Sheesh this 20 year old lady..seems like im the older one here." He said and I didnt hear cause I eas already in the bathroom

*20 Minutes Later*

"Shoot..I need to get dressed and go to the airport quickly.."I said as I panicked..Dont run or else you break the floor I thought its hard having strong abilities..Huh..

"Bye Eomma,Appa,Dongsaeng!" I said while giving all of them a hug and a kiss.

"Bye Yeonnie! Safe Trip!" Eomma said and I went out the house and grabbed a taxi and I directly arived at the airport. I checked in and waited for my flight.

*The Plane*

"Why did Eomma and Appa let me ride the 'first class' one huh?" I quietlt said to myself and went to my seat.Then the pilot spoke that we were going to take off.

*At Korea*

Yasss im in korea..now time to go to my sister Lisa's dorm..she was the one who told me to stay with her in seoul cause she was missing me so she let me stay with her. She is a really popular idol here, shes in the grouo BLACKPINK. So not to waste time lets go to their dorm!

*Incoming call from Lalisa Unnie*

"Lalisa Unnie! im going to your dorm RightNow!"I sais raising my voice a little.

"Yeonnie-ah! finally! Ill wait for you outside our dorm." She said.

"Yah I can see you now! Im out the bus already!" I said and ran to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"Yeonnie-ah! I missed you so much! lets go inside." Lisa Unnie said.

Lisa's P.O.V

Yeonnie-ah! I missed you so much! lets go inside." I said and we both went inside she gave all of them a hug.

"Yeonnie-ah! were glad your here!" Jennie said.

"Yah me too!" Yeonnie said.

"Ok..lets talk later and lets settle your things in my room." I said cause ill be sharing with her.

"Ok lalisa Unnie!" She said and I gave her a smile and she followed me to my room.

"You have the other side while I have this side. I painted my room purple cause I know you love that color."I said and she hugged me.

"You didn't have to do that Unnie." She said and I gave her a smile.

"Its fine..now move your stuff in. Ill be in my bed scrolling through twitter and you put all of your stuff." I said and walked over to my bed and scrolled through twitter.

-few minutes later-

"Finally Im done! you dont mund if i put my BTS and BLACKPINK posters right?" Yeonnie said.

"Yeah no probs." I said and she layed down her bed and scrolled through her phone and same as me when a message popped up.

From:Jungkook-ah

Hi Lisa want to hangout in our dorm? Were bored its a free day.

Hmm..so sudden that Jungkook ivited me but yeah ill go and ill bring Yeonnie with me.

To:Jungkook

Ok jungkook..but ill bring my sister with me.

From:Jungkook

Ok.

I got up and dressed my self and I didnt notice while i was on the phone that Yeonnie changed into shorts and a hoodie crop top..Ill let her wear that and ill wear a hoodie and shorts.

"Yeonnie-ah! Lets go out. To my friends dorm. Jungkooks dorm. Can you not fangirl?" I said and gave her a teasing smile.

"Unnie. I only stan them because they are your friends and my bffs give me posters of them and told me when i get here i will make sure to hang them." She said.

"Ok..lets go." I said and we went out and the others waved ut us and we drove to their dorm in my car.

SeoYeon's P.O.V

"Were here." Unnie said. I didnt notice cause I was using my phone the whole drive.We got off the car and we walked to their dorm.

"Hi guys." Unnie said to the boys and we both bowed to them and same did they.

-To be continued-