2

"Come in." Jin said. Ofcourse I know them..I stan them.

"You can sit here guys we will just call the other members." They said.

"Ok." Me and Unnie said as they left their living room.

Bangtan's P.O.V

"Guys you didn't tell me she was bring another beautiful girl."jin said.

"Im sorry I didnt tell you guys. Speaking of them..they're here already?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah we told them that we will get you..so lets go out now." V said and we all went outside to the girls.

SeoYeon's P.O.V

"Unnie look at this game! I enjoy it a lot."I said showing my favorite game to Unnie.

"Aish..let me try." She said and I lend her my phone.

Lisa's P.O.V

Ah..good she still has this mobile diary yhat has no password..hehe..i can know who her crush is. I opened her diary with her not knowing..and her diary says that he has a big crush on V..Omo..but she caught me.

"Unnie-ah!! Why did you look in my diary?!" She said trying to get her phone in my arms.

"Oooohhh...i know who you admire!" I said giving her a teasing smile.

"Aish..that was only before! Please give it back or I have to chase you."She said and I stafted to run around their dorm.

"Ah..Lisa Unnie-ah!! Give me my phone back!" She said while chasing me.

"Nuh-uh! Chase me first!" Isaid and gave her a teasing smile and continued running and she chased me. We didnt notice that the boys were watching us and they can see my Dongsaengs Bra a bit cause it was raising when she was running.

"Unnie-ah! Please give it back or ill say something about who you admire!" She said and we stopped and looked at the boys who were looking at both of us.

"No..fine heres your phone." I said and gave her phone back.

"Ill make sure to Changed my password." She said.

"Change it to 123095." I said and gave her a smirk.

"Unnie-ah!" She was having this light pink tint on her cheek.

"Ah! Were you here that long boys?" I said.

"No. Just the part where you bot were chasing each other." Jungkook said.

"Im sorry for our actions." Yeonnie said and lokked down on her feet.

SeoYeon's P.O.V

I looked down on my feet in embarassment.

"Its ok." V said omo he was talking to me..but I dont have feelings anymore or so I think.

"Ok guys lets have snacks! I made some popcorn!" Jin said and we sat down in the living room.

"Lets watch horror movies while eating popcorn." Unnie said.

"Me and Jimin will stay in our rooms." Hobi said.

"Aww..come on just for fun?" I said and they all looked at me.

"Ok fine." They said.

"Woah Hobi and Jiminnie you never said yes to horror before." V said.

"Ok.. lets sit down this is going to be a long movie..its 2 hours." Jungkook said as he turned on the movie and we all sat down. I sat between V and Jungkook while Unnie sat beside jungkook and Rapmon.

"Kyahhh!!!! Me Hobi and Jimin said in Unison when a scary thing popped out and I grabbed onto V tightly. And after a few moments I eventually slept while not noticing and fell asleep on V's shoulder. And I could feel someone staring at me whille sleeping but I shrugged it off.

-To be Continued-