13

SeoYeons P.O.V

"Eomma Were here!" I said as we git inside and me and Tae were greeted by 6 mad faces.

"Uh-oh child." Tae whispered.

"Were in big trouble Boo." I whispered back.

"Where have the two of you been?" Jin said while crossing his arms.

"Yeah SeoYeon. Where have you been huh?" Jimin said.

"Like you care Jimin." I said back.

"We went to the cafe to drink since this child was crying a while ago I said if she wanted to go drink and she was very happt so we went." Tae explained to Jin.

"Aish..you should've atleast left a note. We were worried about you and Tae." J-hope said.

"Im sorry guys for making you worried." I said.

"Aw..it's fine. Just never do that again potato." Suga said.

"Yeah Right." Jimin said and went to his room.

"That is really unlike Jimin-hyung. In his V-Live he was so happy." Jungkook said.

"Welp I dont give a shit about him. I already said sorry." I said as I walked out and went to my room.

Suga's P.O.V

"Welp I dont give a shit about him. I already said sorry." potato said.

"Wow! She got my swaegg!" I said and they all gave me glares.

"Yoongi isnt this a bad situation for that? I mean both of them are fighting ya know." J-hope said.

"O-oh right..Sorry." I said.

SeoYeon's P.O.V

"Aish!!! Stupid girl! Ill just say sorry to jimin. Yeah." I said as I went to my room and knocked on Jimins door.

I opened the door and saw Jimin sad.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Aish stupid Jimin!" I said to my self then I heard a knock and I let it be. Then It opened I saw SeoYeon standing by the door looking at me concerned.

"Yah. Jiminnie Im sorry. If you havent gotten over it. I know your insecure so Im really sorry." She said pouting which made me smile.

"Yah! You are too cuteee!" I said as I pinched her cheek.

"Yah! So are we ok?" She said. We were ok all along but I wont tell her this was my plan cause. She will be angry to me.

"Hm.I dont know.." I said teasingly.

"Yah! Jiminnie Pabo!" She said as she pouted which made my heart melt.

"Alright! Were ok! arasso! Now scoot your but out so I can do my stuff." I said.

"Yah! Thank you Shortie!"She said as she hugged me ran out. She didnt see me blush thats a relief.

SeoYeon's P.O.V

I feel so close to Tae so I went to his room and jumped on his bed and hugged him.

"Yah! Boo!!!! Guess what!" I said.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was on my phone just scrolling through twitter then suddenly Yen-yen jumped on my bed and hugged me. I blushed but good thing she didnt see me.

"Yah! Boo! Guess what!" She said and looked happy.

"Child. I will call you alien. And I guess uh! Jimin-hyung forgave you!" I said cause she was happy so much so I think I was right looking at her suprised reaction.

-To Beh Countinued- Haha wrobg spelll

~~~~~~
Ey guys.. Should I continue the book? Answer in the comments section below