5

"Ok guys! Dinner Time! I cooked chicken with white sauce since its Yeon-yeon's Favorite and for dessert Is strawberry covered chocolate." Rose and Jisoo said.

"Thanks unnie!"I said in a very thankful tone. "Well what are we waiting for? Lets eat!" I said and all gave them a smile then we ate.

"Guys. I have an idea!" Said Taehyung.

"Make sure its a good one Tae." Said Suga.

"Yeah! Lets play truth or dare after we eat!" Taehyung said with an exited voice.

"Really Ta--" Jimin said but I cut him off.

"Yeah sure thats a great idea!" I said.

-after eating-

"Lets wash the dishes later. Lets play truth or dare." Unnie Lisa said.

"Ok lets play in Lisa and SeoYeon's room." Jisoo Unnie said.

"Unnie-ah you dont have to call me SeoYeon it sounds so long just call me..er.." I said.

"Ill call you Yen-yen. Seems good. and all you guys too call her Yen-Yen." Jisoo Unnie said.

"Yah..thats ok..You guys call me that from now on." I said and they all nodded and we went to our room.

-The Game-

Taehyung spinned the bottle and it landed on me.

"Yen-yen truth or dare?" Taehyung said

"Dare." I said. Oh no i feel Its going to be eh..

"I dare you to kiss Jimin hyung in the cheeks for 10 strait seconds." Taehyung said giving me a smirk.

"Ok." I said and I went near Jimin and sat by his side and wwnt near him and he was as red as a tomato and I leaned near him and kiss his cheeks for 10 seconds then I didnt notice that they were taking a pic of us and posting it on twitter.

"Ya! Why did you post it on twitter?!" I exclaimed to them." The ARMY's are gonna kill me when thet see that." I opened my twitter then looked at the hashtag.

"Yeonmin?! Seriously guys??" I said.

"Yeah. why not?" Taehyung said. this son of a bread!

"Look at the likes Yen-yen 90.1k" Jungkook said.

"And at the comments saying that they ship the both of you and retweeted them." Suga said.

"Aishh." I blushed and oooked down in embarassment.

"Ayeeee she is blushing!" RapMon and Jin said in Unison.

"Ya! Cmon lets continue." I said and spinned the bottle and it landed on Taehyung. Hehe I have something in mind.

"Tae, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare." He said..I was abiut to say something but then Jungkook spoke ahead of me.

"I dare you to hug Yen-yen." Jungkook said and i was officially on panic mode but I didnt have feelings anymore. Or I think so.

-To Be Continued-

I tried to write in my free time since we kept on swimming still hope you like it