7

"Um I have a lot!" Jhope said making us laugh

*time skip brought to you by Jins mario collection*

Lisa's P.O.V

"Uhmm...hello who is this?" Lisa asked to the person calling her.

"Uhmm.. this is your managaer tomorrow you are going on tour.Thats why you have been practicing a lot lately and I haven't told you about it. So go pack now." The mangaer said to Lisa.

"Uh..can I bring my Sis?" Lisa asked.

"I dont know she might get exhausted easily cause she'll be coming with you Ll through the events." Yhe manager said.

"Ok." Lisa said.

"Just leave her with your friends BTS I have called their manager." The manager said.

"Really? Wow thanks!" Lisa said.

"No prob now pack." The manager said as he ended the call.

"Sis!!!!!! Im going on tour so you need to pack cause ill be leaving you with Jungkook and the others!" I said and she was on her bad with a pink hoodie and sport shorts.

"Ya! Dont shout ok ill pack now. How long will this tour be?" She asked me.

"About 4weeks." I said

"Ok ill start packing." she said as she got her luggage and started ro pack her stuff.

"Ok. Ill be dropping you off later on ok." I said.

"Ok sis!" She said as she continued packing.

Bangtan's P.O.V

"What?! Yen-yen is staying with us?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah beacuse Lisa is on tour." The manager said.

"But don't we have a lot of meetings right and fan signs and comebacks. How will we take care of her." Jin said.

"She will come with you obviously." Yhe manager said. "I received a text she is on her way you should be cleaning here." The manager said and left us in the dorm.

"Ok. Hyung line in charge of the kitchen. Maknae line incharge of the living  room. No buts! Now go." Jin Eomma said.

*Timeskip brought to you by the Jbooty*

SeoYeon's P.O.V

Me and lisa knocked at their door and Jin opened.

"Ah Hello Eomma!!!!!!" I said and hughed Jin and he was as red as an apple but let out a chuckle.

"Ok bye guys ill be packing! take care of my Dongsaeng! Dont do anything ok?!" Lisa said.

"Ok lisa. Bye." Me and Jin said in Unison.

"Ok bye." Lisa waved and we waved back and made her way to her car and Jin hellped me woth my things and we got in.

As soon as we got in their dorm was a mess. I mean im messy but not that much ya know! They didn't see me and Jin so Jin dragged me in my room.

"Aish! Those boys. I'll place your stuff  here and you can decorate. I painted it Light Pink! Anyways I'll leave ya here." Jin said and left my room.

My room layout.

BED bedside table.       Closet      

                                      Desk and bookshelf

Bathroom.                  Door

"Ah..done after centuries!" I said and went to my desk and used my Macbook amd just watched YT videos. As soon as I was done I oet it there and grabbed my phonr and went out to find food.

"Jin Eomma!" I said finding Jin. And tge maknaes looked at me because they didnt know I was here neither did the hyungs except Jin. And I heard scolding from the kitchen and then Jin said something.

"Yes Yen-yen?" Jin said as I heard him ij the kitchen

"Im Hungry." I said coming in the kitchen and saw Jin scolding RM.

"I told you to be careful! You always break stu-- Oh Hello Yen-yen." Jin said.

"Where is the food? Or better yet do you know a near by cafe?" I asked.

"Hmm fold will be later but Ill ask the maknaes." Jin said. "V-ssi! Come here!" Jin shouted.

"Come with Yeonnie to the cafe." Jin said and V nodded signaling me that we were going. We headed out and talked.