14

SeoYeon's P.O.V

"How did you know?" I asked Tae.

"We are not tge best of friends for no reason you know." Tae said.

"You have a point." I said then I layed on his bed due to boredom.

"Hey Tae-Oppa~" I said and I swore Tae got red.

"Y-yes Child?" He asked.

"Lets go to Lotte World!" I said happily.

"Yeah! Lets go ask Jin-hyung!" Tae said and we stormed out of the room and went to Jin.

"Jin! Jin! Jin! Jin!!!!!" Me and Tae said together.

"Yah! Keep quiet! What is it?" Jin asked.

"Lets go to Lotte World!" Tae said.

"I will ask manager first." Jin said and pulled out his phone and called someone then after a while he putted his phone down.

"Guys get ready. I will call tge oter members. Now change!" Jin's said.

"N-ne Eomma." Me and Tae said and we rushed to our bedrooms. I chose a Jumper and a yellow hoodie and some converse for the shoes. I place my phone and other studf in my backpack and I went down.

"You are so fast Tae!" I said cause I saw him already done then I looked at him and were matching.

"Yah Tae were matching!" I said happily.

"Eh?!" He looked at me then his clothes.

"Thats ok." I said.

"Yeah!" Tae said.

Jungkook's P.O.V

All of use 6 went down together since Tae was done. They were at the sofa.

"Woah Look whose matching!" Namjoon Hyung said we looked at them then our eyes widened since they were really watching.

"Yeah! Me and Tae are Bestfriend Goals!" She said and my heart sank. Can she act like that when she is with me?

"Yeah! These are goals!" Tae said.

"Yeah ok c'mon guys lets get going." Suga said and we went outside and I sat eside Tae and Hoseok.

"Yen-yen..what is your favorite color?" Hoseok asked out of the blue.

"Its Purple." I said.

"Oh..Were Here!!!!" hoseok shouted and made all of us shocked.

"Oh so help me Hoseok! Why the heck would you shout?!" Suga said.

"Sorry." Hoseok said.

"Anyways guys le go!" I said as I dragged Tae and Hoseok.

"Lets ride the roller coaster everyone!" I said.

"Ok!" They all said but clearly Hoseok And Jimin dont wanna. We rode the ride and I sat beside Jungkook.

"Tsk..I bet you will shout." Jungkook said.

"No I won't." I said and He smirked case the ride started.

"Alright." He said and I can hear Jimin beside Tae was panicking and Tae was laughing at cute Jimin.

"Yah! Why did I ride this!" Then we were at the peak then It dropped I was having a blast.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Jimin and Hoseok and Suga said at the same time.

"Yah! Jimin Hyung dont slap me!" Tae said and I laughed. Finnaly the ride ended.

"That was a relief! I was crying!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah I was totally chill." Suga said.

"Says the guys who shouted with Jimin and Hoseok." Namjoon said and smirked.

"Ok gus thats enough lets go ride other rides. Jin said.

THE END~
I hope you enjoyed this guys!