ch. 2

Ow, that hurt.

I rub my head after hitting it on the ground. “Shit, that’s going to leave a scar.” I look at my skinned leg. I try to sit myself up, but something is preventing me from doing so. The boy whom I collided with, is on top of me. Oh Lord.

“Um, can you get off of me, please?” I say, clearly irritated.

He laughs, his face is 3 inches away from mine.

“No, I think I like this position.” What the hell? I shove the sweaty boy off of me.

He gets up and gives his hand out offering to help me up. As much as I don’t want to take his hand, I’m too beat up to get up by myself, so I grab onto it. His hand is surprisingly really soft.

“I was just kidding.” He laughs again.

“Damn, soccer players.” I grumble, while i dust off my denim top.

“It’s called football.” The boy corrects me. “I’m guessing you’re not from here. America, maybe?”

“No, really?” I ask sarcastically.

I finally get a good look at the boy; and damn, he’s attractive as FUCK. I was just too startled to realize it earlier, considering I was shoved to the ground.

Wait, I’ve seen him from somewhere…

He’s Brooklyn Beckham.

“I’m Brooklyn,” he confirms my thoughts. “and you are?”

“Liv.” I reply shortly, walking away and picking up my board. I just want to go home- obviously making new friends, isn’t for me.

“Don’t you know who he is?” one of his soccer buddies asks me.

Did he really just mention that? Why does it matter that his parents are famous? It doesn’t make him any different. “Yeah, and I really don't care.” I shrug, continuing to walk away.

“Hey, come back!” Brooklyn jogs, catching up to me.

I turn around. “What? Are you going to tell me off for not caring that you’re parents are super famous?”

“No, I think it’s cool how you don’t think of me anything more than just a regular guy. We should hangout sometime.” Brooklyn offers.

“Nah, I’m good.” I fight a smile, as his jaw drops slightly. I’m guessing he hasn’t heard those words, ever. I begin to ride my penny in the other direction.

“You still owe me an apology for running into me!” he calls after me, laughing.

I look back, cocking my eyebrow, laughing. “Suuuuure, I do.” I pennyboard away from the park, not knowing what to tell Grandma when I get back- I guess I made a friend-ish?

He was hot as hell, I could tell you that. But he  seemed pretty cocky in my opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s not friend material for me. Sorry grandma.

I stop skate boarding for a second as I realize what I’ve just done- I just turned down Brooklyn Beckham.

{a/n}

oooh liv is the sass master hahaha

i'm having lots of fun writing this so i hope people are actually reading it

don't forget to comment and vote