ch. 12

“Liv,” I hear Brooklyn’s voice, wake me up from my sleep. “wakey, wakey.” I feel his finger begin to continuously poke my right cheek, like how I woke him up before.

I turn over to my other side, groaning. “No,”

Just let me get some sleep, dammit.

“I’ll sit on you, if you don’t get up.” he warns me.

“Fuck off,” I moan. I can’t deal with this early in the morning.

“Fine,” he simply says. Next thing I know, I feel his weight on top of me. He’s fucking sitting on me. “You know, that’s no way to talk to someone who went to the store in the middle of the night to get you your stuff and ice cream.”

Then the memory from last night hits me-

I hear someone walk into the room, not meaning to wake me up. Probably Brooklyn. He has no idea I’m awake right now. Ha.

Squinting my eyes, I see him making himself his own little bed on the floor. That means I have the whole bed to myself. Yay!

I close my eyes again, ready to fall back asleep. But suddenly I feel someone put the comforter that fell off the bed and put it over my cold body.

“Night, love.” Brooklyn’s voice breaks the silence.

Oh crap, I almost forgot about that. At least he got me ice cream. “Oh my God, you got me ice cream. Oh, yes!”

“So now you’re awake, just cause I mentioned ice cream?” Brooklyn laughs. “you’re so fat, Liv.” he jokes.

“Just cause you got a dick, it doesn’t mean you get to act like a dick.” I shove him off of me. “You dick,” I add.

Even though he’s joking, I get so defensive whenever someone uses that word. Especially since I used to be really… you know.

“Woah. Sorry, I forgot girls get really sensitive with that word. But you’re not even close to fat, don’t worry.” he says nervously, trying not to piss me off again.

“Mhmm,” I say sarcastically, getting out of his bed. “now I feel like I need to exercise.”

“I was actually thinking about going out for a jog, you can join if you want.” he grabs exercising apparel from his dresser. “You know, if you can keep up.” he smirks.

Did he seriously just say that?

Oh, it’s on.

“Bitch, please.” I roll my eyes. “You’ll be begging for me to wait up,”

“Suuuuure,” he scoffs.

.

My Grandma eventually arrives at the Beckhams, to drop off my athletic clothes and Nike free runs.

I look through the bag with all the clothes. “Grandma! Where’s my tank?”

“I couldn’t find one,” she shrugs. “Your closet was messy.”

I want to scream. “So, you expect me to exercise in just a sports bra and athletic shorts?”

“Isn’t that what people do these days, anyways?” she asks.

“You know, what? Just forget about it.” I decide to let it go. “Thanks for bringing this all the way here.” I mean, she came 20 minutes away to bring me clothes. That was already a lot to ask. We say goodbye and she’s out the door.

I change into the black Nike sports bra and the matching black athletic shorts, and put my hair in a side braid. (outfit on the side)