ch. 13

dedicated to @theycallme_amanda just cause haha (i'm gonna start doing this often)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate parties with a burning passion," I tell Brooklyn as we get out of the car. "almost as much as I hate you." I fake smile at him.

He shuts his door. "Ouch, I thought your time of the month finally ended, so why are you still freaking PMS-ing at me?"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not. You don't understand, I'm just not the partying type."

"Probably 'cause you've never actually been to one," Brooklyn laughs at me.

"Shut up, you don't know that," I shove him. "I have been to multiple parties." Okay, technically, I'm not lying.

We finally reach the door of the house of the party. "I bet this whole 'innocent' thing is just an act," Brooklyn steps closer to me. "You're probably actually the biggest partier here," he whispers in my ear.

I hate him. I hate him for purposely making me feel all weird inside. I don't know what that feeling is, but I know that I hate it.

Someone finally opens the door.

And he's only in his underwear.

"Hey guys, why are you guys still dressed?" the almost-naked boy asks us.

Brooklyn and I both exchanged confused looks. "Cole, what are you talking about?" he asks him.

"Oh you didn't know? This is a strip party." the boy who apparently is named Cole, laughs.

We both widen our eyes at him. "What the fuck is a strip party?" I ask him, who happens the be the host of the party.

"It's a party where you strip down to only your underwear. It's pretty self-explanatory," Cole laughs at me, like I'm stupid.

What the heck? I didn't know these were actually real! I've read something like this in a fanfic on Wattpad, but didn't think they really existed.

Next thing I know, Brooklyn and I are being pushed inside the ginormous house, that's blasting with music. There are people dancing half- naked everywhere. Oh crap, this is 10x worse than the parties back in America.

"So, you guys can just put your clothes anywhere, as long as you don't forget them." Cole tells us as he walks away.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I tell Brooklyn as I begin to undress.

He looks at me surprised. "You're actually going to take off your clothes?"

"You always tell me I need to loosen up," I remind him. "Plus, we already drove 30 minutes to get here, and your driver already left. We can't just back out."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right." He runs a hand through his quiff. "Now, don't look."

I scoff. "You don't look,"

"It's not like I would want to anyways,"

"You're an ass," I roll my eyes.

"Okay, how about we both just turn around." he suggests.

That would make it a bit less awkward. "Okay,"

We both turn in the other direction and awkwardly take off our clothes, with the music still blasting.

I look down to check what I'm wearing underneath. Oh, thank God. I'm wearing my matching black lace bra and underwear, Nikki told me to buy from Victoria Secret. I remember her telling me not to wear my pink bunny underwear anymore because she said it's 'not cool'. Nikki is a life saver.